55+ needed for hung BBC North Metro

BigBobJ

Male
From
MN, US
I'd like build a consistent bond with a sexy lady who is 55 years or older.

After recent experiences...I have noticed that this age group really takes anal the best when it comes hung BBC. I could always be wrong but as of now I like what I have had. So if you are white woman who is 55 years old or older and live in the North metro of Minnesota message me as soon as you read this...

I am looking to connect with someone who will have all three of their holes taken regularly and ready to have your ass filled when I am not breeding you and cumming deep in your pussy.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
If you live in or close to Brooklyn Park, Maple Grove, Champlin, Anoka, Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Center, Fridley, Andover, Blaine, Crystal, New Hope, Plymouth, Monticello, Rogers, Ramsey, and Minneapolis (MPLS). I know my perfect connection is somewhere in MN.

I'd like build a consistent bond with a sexy lady who is 55 years or older.

After recent experiences...I have noticed that this age group really takes anal the best when it comes hung BBC. I could always be wrong but as of now I like what I have had. So if you are white woman who is 55 years old or older and live in the North metro of Minnesota message me as soon as you read this...

I am looking to connect with someone who will have all three of their holes taken regularly and ready to have your ass filled when I am not breeding you and cumming deep in your pussy.
Oh we wish.

Back