Hotwife looking for her first BBC

Thanks for the tip. I told her one night when we had several drinks

Its important to make sure you have very good, strong open lines of communication. When i teach new couples, i ******* them to talk to each other. In many cases, the husband or wife never knew how their partner really felt about sex and other things. Its a really eye opening experience.

We have been married for 18 years and are looking to find her first BBC.
I see she has the same hair colour as my wife, Pam! ??
The first time I shared my fantasy of seeing a white girl get laid by a black guy I got thrown out of the bed and banned to the spare bedroom for a full week! While it was midsummer at the time, the air around our house was Artic cold for that entire week! That happened around the second year of our marriage. Anyway, I'm not going to write again about what's already been written about elsewhere on this site, in vivid detail I might add, suffice to say, my fantasy never scummed to that initial experience. Things really came together while we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. The night prior to the start of the convention we attended a cocktail party, it was here that we unexpectidily met up with an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. The following night we went out to dinner, did some club hopping, finishing up the night with Pam inviting Edwin into our suite for a nightcap. It was here that Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam's horny white swollen wet pussy! You, as aforementioned, can read all about it elsewhere on this site!

P.S. Oh, crap! I forgot, while the event was an absolute overnight success, it took almost eight years of married life to get there! I credit the success of getting my fantasy to come to fruition "by being in the right place at the right time with the right guy!" In fact Pam took it completely out of my hands!

Last edited:
We have been married for 18 years and are looking to find her first BBC.
Sometimes it happens all by itself like Black Magic.We were at a mainly couples Lifestyle party. We were free to play with any one we chose. A girlfriend of my wife brought 3 Black guys to the party. My wife was drawn like a magnet. Driving home we would ask each other. Did you have fun,normally she would just say yes but that night after going off with her first BBC all she could say was OMG. He is now our closest friend in the LS.

Back