Hotwife date night with Cuck and her New Bull

As she appeared out of the room dressed in a short flower pattern summer dress, heels and her long flowing hair I took couldn’t help but stare in awe at my Beautiful Hotwife. Her toenails shining bright, her lips sparkling with lip gloss. She is ravishing to say the least.

Going to the car I turn the AC on and open her door for her ahead of time. As she arrives I know to give her a moment to check herself out in the mirror before pulling off. I reach over and rub her long silky legs as her dress is a few inches above her knees. Wondering to myself what color her panties are.

A short drive later we arrive at her choice of restaurant for the evening. It is still daylight out and she chooses a seat at the window, which allows us to pass all other patrons. Heads turn and men steal glances at her, making my cage throb. Not a single person besides the waiter takes notice of me.

Waiting for food she takes a few selfies for who I do not ask but it is not my job to ask as her cuckold.

Dinner arrives with her choice of drinks. Small talk in between and she quietly teases me jingling a key knowing full well she is in control.

Finishing dinner we walk back to our vehicle where I always open the door for her without her asking. We drive a short distance for her evening pleasure. A new Bull, as her cuckold I have arranged. She doesn’t question my choice as she has given me a strict set of her preferences that need to be upheld no questions. As we arrive at his place I push his number on the intercom and he buzzes us in. Her walk changes as I see her hips swaying more. He already has the door open and is casually dressed waiting for us. As we enter her new Bull closes the door and leads her to the couch; sitting next to her and telling me to sit across from them. He rubs her leg as he speaks to her and I can see his bugle through his shorts. He tells her to stand up which she does turning around so he can take in all she is. He stands with her and rubs her shoulders for a moment before taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom. I follow behind and notice he has placed a chair a few feet from the bed as he says “Sit there cuck”. She smiles as he tells her to sit on edge of the bed. Without hesitation he is undressed and stands in front of her. I can not see his cock but she takes both hands and starts sucking him. He turns a little to give me a view. He is definitely thick as both her hands are gripping his cock as she sucks. He enjoys her mouth for a few minutes then tells her to lay down. Pulling her skirt up he removes her panties. They are black and match her heels of course (bra is black also). She spreads her legs but he is only teasing her. He gets on the bed with her, kneeling by her side; without being told she turns to her side to suck him more. After a couple minutes he tells her to get on her knees. She does with her ass facing me. He lets her settle in as position and rubs her ass cheeks exposing her tight Pussy which is glistening wet already. He strokes his cock in front of me showing me he is twice my size for sure. He then tells her turn around and face your husband. She repositions herself looking at me on her hands and knees with her ass pushed up as he gets behind her. She smiles as he rubs his cock against her pussy lips and Moans quietly. He knows she is his to do with and inserts a couple inches inside her. She moans louder and puts her elbows on the bed sticking her ass up higher wanting more. He works it in her inch by inch and her moans get louder. Pleasure and pain as he stretches her open. I watch in amazement as she bites her lip and he grabs her hips pushing deeper each stroke. Her dress around her waist I can see underneath she is dripping wet on his sheets. After several minutes he tells her to lay down. He repositions her so I can view from the side. He grabs her ankles and puts her legs on his shoulders. Her heels look fabulous from this angle. He starts with a long deep stroke and her moan is heard definitely several doors down. No hesitation and he starts pushing deeper taking long strokes, each one met with a moan as he bottoms out surely. My tiny cage cock is leaking and starts to hurt but only they will cum now. He picks up the pace and the words coming from her mouth make him harder. He holds her ankles high spreading her legs wide so his balls are all but in her. I watch as his head tilts back and know he is ready. He slows a bit and pushes as deep as he can. She moans louder than before as he grunts emptying his cum deep in her. As he relaxes he rests her legs on his shoulders keeping his cock fully in her making small strokes surely trying to get every drop and enjoying knowing he gave her satisfaction.

He allows her to roll over and she looks at me with a big smile then says “Thank you”. He sits on the bed, cock still hard but knowing this is her first time playing and wanting her to enjoy it. She turns to him and tells him “Thank you” with a bigger smile. I watch as I know she will be wanting me to bring her back more. I give her water before she heads to bathroom to arrange herself. Upon her return she asks me for her panties which I have been holding for her the whole time. As we leave I hold her hand and her step is lighter but she is beaming with pride.

Upon getting home she underdresses and allows me to unlock my cage. She lays on bed and I ask if I can release aka cum. She says “yes”. As I stroke precum coats my hand and it doesn’t take long before I am cumming as she watches. She does not assist at all besides looking deeply in my eyes. Finishing up she gets out of bed and tells me to clean up. She prepares herself for bed and rests. I clean up and finish my chores, later joining her only to cuddle. Morning arrives and with my cage back on, she teases me but ever so briefly as my chores for the day need to be completed.

Last edited:
Back