Hotwife Crossroads

We have 4 rules:
No lying
No cheating
No means no
Do not take one for the team.

If the guy was an ass she wouldnt fuck him. It would be a turn off for her anyway.
If the guy isnt cool to me, he is gone. So many single guys are just clueless how this work and some just can't read the room.

My man and I are in love and a team, if he did not approve or want me to continue with someone for what ever reason I would stop. I love and respect my man and am great-full he has opened the door for us to both enjoy the pleasures of other people in our sex life. There will always be another man whom he will approve of that I can play with. After all for me or us other men oR women are just sexual play mates.
That’s awesome

I met up with a black man while on vacation in Jamaica, we were both staying the week. I fucked him and he had an amazing cock, long enough that when he slammed in hard I would feel a twinge of pain, and thick enough that he had to slowly stretch me but then we were good.
After the first hookup we spend some time talking with him at the pool and at the bars, my husband thought he was a total a-hole and didn't want me to fuck him anymore. I agreed he was an ass, but pleaded with my husband to let me fuck him again. My husband relented and finally gave his permission. I would never have fucked him again if husband was adamant.
This scenario replayed for the rest of the week. By the end I owed my husband tons of sexual favors. Also by the end of the week I totally agreed with my husband that this guy was arrogant, selfish (never went down on me or cared if I had an orgasm) and an a-hole, but as I said in the beginning his cock was amazing so I didn't care that he was an ass.
Those types of guys make it hard to connect with people like you who truly deserve to enjoy your sexual fantasy with the right one!

Have you as a HOT WIFE ever encountered a situation where you liked/loved/enjoyed a Black man but for some reason your Husband did not? What did you do? Stop seeing him? Spent time with him anyway? Or told your husband to F off and deal with it??

I once had a situation like this but before I answer I am curious about others dealing with this🤔
Yes on both sides of the road actually. I really connected with a man and proud to say we were friends as well as lovers and my husband was not a big fan of him. My husband would often call me when out with him and say there were reasons I should be done quickly or ask how much longer I was going to be. He never really came out and said he hated the man or did not want me spending time with him but he also didn't have to. In the end he ended up moving so the situation kind of resolved under those terms.

On the other side of the coin my husband introduced me to a man he was friends with and we went on a few dates and yes had sex but it never clicked for me. The longer I knew the man the more I did not care for him. My husband would often ask why I did not ask his friend out or reach out to his friend and even went as far as arranging dates and then telling me about the arrangements. This caused a fight or two between us and in the end his friend ended up having some larger issues and kind of parted ways with everyone.

Back