Hotwife Crossroads

King Blue

Male
From
GA, US
Have you as a HOT WIFE ever encountered a situation where you liked/loved/enjoyed a Black man but for some reason your Husband did not? What did you do? Stop seeing him? Spent time with him anyway? Or told your husband to F off and deal with it??

I once had a situation like this but before I answer I am curious about others dealing with this🤔

Yes actually. My husband had a friend he thought was great to join us but honestly I could not stand him. In the same sense I was friends with a man that I thought would do well and my husband was not a fan. In order to keep things happy and drama free we do not take things to that level if one of us is not feeling a partner.

Yes actually. My husband had a friend he thought was great to join us but honestly I could not stand him. In the same sense I was friends with a man that I thought would do well and my husband was not a fan. In order to keep things happy and drama free we do not take things to that level if one of us is not feeling a partner.
So neither of the guys worked out ever again?

My man and I are in love and a team, if he did not approve or want me to continue with someone for what ever reason I would stop. I love and respect my man and am great-full he has opened the door for us to both enjoy the pleasures of other people in our sex life. There will always be another man whom he will approve of that I can play with. After all for me or us other men oR women are just sexual play mates.

My man and I are in love and a team, if he did not approve or want me to continue with someone for what ever reason I would stop. I love and respect my man and am great-full he has opened the door for us to both enjoy the pleasures of other people in our sex life. There will always be another man whom he will approve of that I can play with. After all for me or us other men oR women are just sexual play mates.
Thanks for your response, it sounds like a good plan to have, but not everyone is a together as you and he are and I have seen many relationships go the other way even after the husband pushes the wife into the lifestyle just saying.

Have you as a HOT WIFE ever encountered a situation where you liked/loved/enjoyed a Black man but for some reason your Husband did not? What did you do? Stop seeing him? Spent time with him anyway? Or told your husband to F off and deal with it??

I once had a situation like this but before I answer I am curious about others dealing with this🤔
Or you stopped living a lifestyle that stopped pushing the buttons and lived happily ever after with your spouse? How come your vison of these things never includes that ending?

Or you stopped living a lifestyle that stopped pushing the buttons and lived happily ever after with your spouse? How come your vison of these things never includes that ending?
Just going with the statistics of my own experience from what I have seen and experienced. I have seen very few couples actually work this out to last, but majority end up parting ways.

My hubby and I have very simple rules in place. We can each play solo if the other agrees ahead of time. For any reason he or I don’t like or want the new prospective partner playing. Then it just doesn’t happen. He is my husband he trumps all other guys. 😊
How long have you been married if I may ask please?

Yes. There were many times in my younger years when he asked me to stop seeing someone because he didn't like them. He never demanded I stop. It was always my choice. Only once I did at his request but looking back, there were a number of times I would have been better off if I listened to him.

I like 2 humiliate my lil cuck and make him watch

I met up with a black man while on vacation in Jamaica, we were both staying the week. I fucked him and he had an amazing cock, long enough that when he slammed in hard I would feel a twinge of pain, and thick enough that he had to slowly stretch me but then we were good.
After the first hookup we spend some time talking with him at the pool and at the bars, my husband thought he was a total a-hole and didn't want me to fuck him anymore. I agreed he was an ass, but pleaded with my husband to let me fuck him again. My husband relented and finally gave his permission. I would never have fucked him again if husband was adamant.
This scenario replayed for the rest of the week. By the end I owed my husband tons of sexual favors. Also by the end of the week I totally agreed with my husband that this guy was arrogant, selfish (never went down on me or cared if I had an orgasm) and an a-hole, but as I said in the beginning his cock was amazing so I didn't care that he was an ass.

I met up with a black man while on vacation in Jamaica, we were both staying the week. I fucked him and he had an amazing cock, long enough that when he slammed in hard I would feel a twinge of pain, and thick enough that he had to slowly stretch me but then we were good.
After the first hookup we spend some time talking with him at the pool and at the bars, my husband thought he was a total a-hole and didn't want me to fuck him anymore. I agreed he was an ass, but pleaded with my husband to let me fuck him again. My husband relented and finally gave his permission. I would never have fucked him again if husband was adamant.
This scenario replayed for the rest of the week. By the end I owed my husband tons of sexual favors. Also by the end of the week I totally agreed with my husband that this guy was arrogant, selfish (never went down on me or cared if I had an orgasm) and an a-hole, but as I said in the beginning his cock was amazing so I didn't care that he was an ass.
Those types are hard to deal with and understanding as to what it was and what it could never be. Thanks

Back