Hotels in south beach miami!

Slutwife4bbc

Couple
Gold Member
From
MI, US
Hey me and the wife are going to be going on our honeymoon first week of december for a week to south beach miami.. i was wanting to know of some good hotels to stay at in or near south beach?!?! To many to choose from lol.. we will be staying in south beach area from the dec. 4th till the 9th then we will be heading up the coast to a hotel close to haulover nude beach from dec. 9th till the 11th.. so any help will help.. trying to find good hotels to stay at and also trying to find good spots to party and good spots to find her first bbc! Hope to hear back

do u have any names/suggestions etc of 3-4 hour rental motels.. for me to try out?? I'm not from the area??
There’s none on Miami Beach, but the closest I think would be off of Brickell and 8 street. I think the best bet is Miami Princess by the Airport. I think it’s pretty decent still

Hello,
I'm thinking of making a trip to The RoofTop Resort in Hollywood Fla the weekend of November 19th 20th any Hot Wife couples or single ladies planning to be there during that time send me a message.

I stayed at the SLS Hotel. Great pool party on a Saturday and at night the area near the beach turns into a nightclub with a lot of very beautiful people. You’ll find everything you are looking for right on your doorstep.

Back