Hollywood Beach Florida

Stag n Vixen Hotwife Cpl going to Hollywood Beach first week in July. Staying at the seemingly vanilla as fluff Margaritaville and have day passes to the Rooftop Resort and have plans to visit Haulover beach.

I already know Miami and south Florida in general to be the Mecca for swingers etc so, any tips or advice from the locals or folks who experience traveling there?

Attachments

• 630675F4-BC5D-42D4-AC9E-061CF6C928F6.jpeg
    630675F4-BC5D-42D4-AC9E-061CF6C928F6.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 215
Stag n Vixen Hotwife Cpl going to Hollywood Beach first week in July. Staying at the seemingly vanilla as fluff Margaritaville and have day passes to the Rooftop Resort and have plans to visit Haulover beach.

I already know Miami and south Florida in general to be the Mecca for swingers etc so, any tips or advice from the locals or folks who experience traveling there?
Hit me up im interested

Attachments

• IMG_2075.jpeg
    IMG_2075.jpeg
    320.3 KB · Views: 178

Damn missed yall

Totally forgot about posting this.

We went to Hollywood Beach, we stayed at Margaritaville Resort. It was a 3 minute walk from our hotel to the Rooftop Resort. This place is awesome. Lots of well endowed single guys slowly jacking in the sun to catch a MILFs attention.

She played with 2 guys. We were there all day. If you’re in the Miami area the Rooftop is def worth checking out.

We only went on a day pass we did not stay in an overnight room.

We went to the ®ooftop resort....OMG...We stayed there overnight on Friday.....I had masturbated next to the window.....that was sooooo much fun as so many guys wanted to enter the room...I had fun watching guys jerk and cum on the window.............:))
Damn when was this?

We went to the ®ooftop resort....OMG...We stayed there overnight on Friday.....I had masturbated next to the window.....that was sooooo much fun as so many guys wanted to enter the room...I had fun watching guys jerk and cum on the window.............:))
How was the room? We wouldn’t mind staying there but we worried about how loud it would be.

Back