Hotel staff

Vikingsbee95

Couple
From
US
So we went of a vacation to the florida keys. We arent new to hotwifing but also arent seasoned vets. We have had 4 encounters and only one of them went well. We both loved it. Before we left for this trip we had been doing the usual dirty talk in bed about how hot it would be for her to fuck somone one this trip. The hard part of it making it happen was finding away around the family to get it done. I had thought it would be hot if she hooked up with the hotel staff since it would be easiest. She agreed however both us didnt see it happening and just being another fantasy. On our second to last day in key west we decided to party pretty hard. The ******* where delicious and it was a blast dancing most the night. We had been talking back in forth about how we would end the night. She wanted to be a dirty slut for me and do whatever I wanted. I being the more sober one was looking forward to being back at the hotel. We caught an uber and the wife to say the least was definitely in another state of mind. Talking like a whore to the uber about what we are into and what she likes. She even kept flashing him views of her little shaved pussy through the trip back to the hotel. It was definitely turning me on and giving me a hard on. Unfortunately I could tell the uber guy wasnt game to join is or we would of invited him up. So we make our way back to the room took a little longer the expected because she couldnt walk in a straight line. We past a bunch of maintenance works who where eyeing her up and down. She hit me on the arm and ask me to say something to them however I was kinda afraid to talk to four guys and plus we need to make sure our family was asleep in the other rooms. It would not be a good look to bring a stranger back with us amd having her dad see them walk into our room. We finally make it back to our room and the clothes come off quick. She jerks me off while I rub her pussy and talk dirty to her. She loves this type of foreplay. I admittedly turn the convo to the maintenance guys and can fell her getting wetter and wetter. I tell her she should call down the the main desk and ask for help. She laughs at the thought but I can tell it's not out of the question. I tell her we can just turn of the pressure to the toilet and say we are having an issues with it. She laughs and thinks it's a stupid idea. I tell her it might work and if nothing else if they guy is gross you can always give him a flash. To my amazement she agree. However she wants to get in the shower right after she calls down since it's hot and people sweat. She may have slurred her words a little bit but explained to the front desk that our toilet is not working properly and needs some help. The desk clerk said she would send someone up. She hopps in the shower I but some shorts on and wait to hear a knock. We always have little codes with each other if we like a person or not and we decided a simple snap would be fine. I finally hear the knock amd answer the door. Standing before me is about a 28 yr old man. He is skinny but decent looking and you can tell he isnt happy to be called to our room. I explain to him the toilet has no pressure and we cant figure it out. He agrees to talk a look. I warn him my wife is in the shower and to knock before going in. He does a gentle knock and opens the door. My wife says hi but is still behind the shower curtain. He takes a look at the toilet amd starts messing with something. I hear the water cut off and my wife ask him to hand her a towel. Suprised and does amd barely tries to peek inside. She tells him she is going to get out so he can have more space. He asks if she wants him to get out she tells him no it will only be a second. I'm standing in the doorway acting like I dont have a clue. She opens up the shower curtain and places one legs up and exposes her pussy to him. This time I know he got a great look. He just smiles and continues to work by the toilet. She wraps the towel around her waist and walks out of the bathroom past h and i. I can tell at the very least he was happy being able to see a pretty pussy amd a decent pair of tits. She goes a puts a thong and nothing else. She acts normal and tries to make a little bit of small talk while she gets ready to brush her teeth. Surprisingly he can keep up with her even though he was trying to mainly keep his eyes to the floor. He keeps looking up for only a couple seconds and catches a great view of her ass. She continues to brush her teeth but def makes her ass jiggle more than usual for him. She thanks him for the help amd walks out into the main room. He fiddles around for a couple of mins and finally figures out that the water pressure was shut off. He blames the people before us and apologizes to us. We walks out to the main room where the wife still in just her thong is laying facedown watch the tv. She makes some comment about him being a hero he laughs and tells us not to worry and if we need anything to just ring the front desk and someone will help. She laughs and tells him that there is one more thing. She takes a sip of wine and tells him that I love watching my wife get fucked hard in front of me and we couldnt find anyone. You can tell me the look on his face he didnt know what to say. My wife laughed sat up and moved her red thong to the side exposing her pussy. She asked him if he didnt like pussy. He told her that he does but has never fucked someone's wife before. She gets a big smile on her face and explains that I'll be sitting in the chair watching and if he is intrested she wants him to fuck her rough. He looks at me in disbelief but I assure him it's a kink and we have enjoyed it before. She stands up amd walks toward him. She gently turns his head towards her and kisses him. Than again and again with more and more tongue each time. I pop over the the chair and watch in amazement. He places his hands on her ass and gives it a squeeze. She rubbs the front of his pants where you can see the outline of a bigger cocks. She smiles at him and tell him she likes to be treated like a slut and for him to be vocal. She keeps on rubbing the outside of his pants getting him harder. She asks him what he wants her to do. He tell her he wants her mouth of his cock. She tells him you want my pretty white mouth on your big black cock. He just smiles big. She squats down to the front of his pants and undoes his belt amd unzipps his zipper. She has a big smile as she reaches in to pull out his 9 inch cock. She looks at it while stroking it and them over at me. I can tell she loves sucking a bigger cock in front of me. She lifts his cock up and licks of the whole base of it the the head. She admittedly swallows the whole head on her mouth. She grabs his hand and places on the back of her head to push it down and keep tempo. She makes some gagging noise but continues like a trooper. She starts to run her pussy as she continues to gag on his cock. After a few minutes she stands up takes her thong off amd ask him to fuck her hard and fast. She bends over the bed waiting for him to mount her. He ask if he needs to get a condom but at this point I know she could careless. She tells him that she wants it bareback. He places the head of his cock in her pussy amd she eases it in inch by inch. She starts telling him that she loves his huge black cock amd he is getting more into it. He slaps her ass over and over tills its red. You can start to see the cream she is leaving on him after a few. Our friend keeps on going faster amd faster and I know my wife has cumed multiple times by now. He tells her he is going to cum. She just throws her ass back even more. He trust his hips into hers and holds her close as he is cumming in my wife. She lays there happy amd satisfied with what just happened. He gets up and pulls his pants back up. He asked what now amd she tells him to go back to work. He laughs amd tells yes to have a good night. Once he closes the door she looks at me and ask our you going to clean this mess up or not. Of course I do my husbandly duties I get behind her and can see the cum leaking out of her fresh fucked pussy that's all red. I kneel down and start licking their juices up.

So we went of a vacation to the florida keys. We arent new to hotwifing but also arent seasoned vets. We have had 4 encounters and only one of them went well. We both loved it. Before we left for this trip we had been doing the usual dirty talk in bed about how hot it would be for her to fuck somone one this trip. The hard part of it making it happen was finding away around the family to get it done. I had thought it would be hot if she hooked up with the hotel staff since it would be easiest. She agreed however both us didnt see it happening and just being another fantasy. On our second to last day in key west we decided to party pretty hard. The ******* where delicious and it was a blast dancing most the night. We had been talking back in forth about how we would end the night. She wanted to be a dirty slut for me and do whatever I wanted. I being the more sober one was looking forward to being back at the hotel. We caught an uber and the wife to say the least was definitely in another state of mind. Talking like a whore to the uber about what we are into and what she likes. She even kept flashing him views of her little shaved pussy through the trip back to the hotel. It was definitely turning me on and giving me a hard on. Unfortunately I could tell the uber guy wasnt game to join is or we would of invited him up. So we make our way back to the room took a little longer the expected because she couldnt walk in a straight line. We past a bunch of maintenance works who where eyeing her up and down. She hit me on the arm and ask me to say something to them however I was kinda afraid to talk to four guys and plus we need to make sure our family was asleep in the other rooms. It would not be a good look to bring a stranger back with us amd having her dad see them walk into our room. We finally make it back to our room and the clothes come off quick. She jerks me off while I rub her pussy and talk dirty to her. She loves this type of foreplay. I admittedly turn the convo to the maintenance guys and can fell her getting wetter and wetter. I tell her she should call down the the main desk and ask for help. She laughs at the thought but I can tell it's not out of the question. I tell her we can just turn of the pressure to the toilet and say we are having an issues with it. She laughs and thinks it's a stupid idea. I tell her it might work and if nothing else if they guy is gross you can always give him a flash. To my amazement she agree. However she wants to get in the shower right after she calls down since it's hot and people sweat. She may have slurred her words a little bit but explained to the front desk that our toilet is not working properly and needs some help. The desk clerk said she would send someone up. She hopps in the shower I but some shorts on and wait to hear a knock. We always have little codes with each other if we like a person or not and we decided a simple snap would be fine. I finally hear the knock amd answer the door. Standing before me is about a 28 yr old man. He is skinny but decent looking and you can tell he isnt happy to be called to our room. I explain to him the toilet has no pressure and we cant figure it out. He agrees to talk a look. I warn him my wife is in the shower and to knock before going in. He does a gentle knock and opens the door. My wife says hi but is still behind the shower curtain. He takes a look at the toilet amd starts messing with something. I hear the water cut off and my wife ask him to hand her a towel. Suprised and does amd barely tries to peek inside. She tells him she is going to get out so he can have more space. He asks if she wants him to get out she tells him no it will only be a second. I'm standing in the doorway acting like I dont have a clue. She opens up the shower curtain and places one legs up and exposes her pussy to him. This time I know he got a great look. He just smiles and continues to work by the toilet. She wraps the towel around her waist and walks out of the bathroom past h and i. I can tell at the very least he was happy being able to see a pretty pussy amd a decent pair of tits. She goes a puts a thong and nothing else. She acts normal and tries to make a little bit of small talk while she gets ready to brush her teeth. Surprisingly he can keep up with her even though he was trying to mainly keep his eyes to the floor. He keeps looking up for only a couple seconds and catches a great view of her ass. She continues to brush her teeth but def makes her ass jiggle more than usual for him. She thanks him for the help amd walks out into the main room. He fiddles around for a couple of mins and finally figures out that the water pressure was shut off. He blames the people before us and apologizes to us. We walks out to the main room where the wife still in just her thong is laying facedown watch the tv. She makes some comment about him being a hero he laughs and tells us not to worry and if we need anything to just ring the front desk and someone will help. She laughs and tells him that there is one more thing. She takes a sip of wine and tells him that I love watching my wife get fucked hard in front of me and we couldnt find anyone. You can tell me the look on his face he didnt know what to say. My wife laughed sat up and moved her red thong to the side exposing her pussy. She asked him if he didnt like pussy. He told her that he does but has never fucked someone's wife before. She gets a big smile on her face and explains that I'll be sitting in the chair watching and if he is intrested she wants him to fuck her rough. He looks at me in disbelief but I assure him it's a kink and we have enjoyed it before. She stands up amd walks toward him. She gently turns his head towards her and kisses him. Than again and again with more and more tongue each time. I pop over the the chair and watch in amazement. He places his hands on her ass and gives it a squeeze. She rubbs the front of his pants where you can see the outline of a bigger cocks. She smiles at him and tell him she likes to be treated like a slut and for him to be vocal. She keeps on rubbing the outside of his pants getting him harder. She asks him what he wants her to do. He tell her he wants her mouth of his cock. She tells him you want my pretty white mouth on your big black cock. He just smiles big. She squats down to the front of his pants and undoes his belt amd unzipps his zipper. She has a big smile as she reaches in to pull out his 9 inch cock. She looks at it while stroking it and them over at me. I can tell she loves sucking a bigger cock in front of me. She lifts his cock up and licks of the whole base of it the the head. She admittedly swallows the whole head on her mouth. She grabs his hand and places on the back of her head to push it down and keep tempo. She makes some gagging noise but continues like a trooper. She starts to run her pussy as she continues to gag on his cock. After a few minutes she stands up takes her thong off amd ask him to fuck her hard and fast. She bends over the bed waiting for him to mount her. He ask if he needs to get a condom but at this point I know she could careless. She tells him that she wants it bareback. He places the head of his cock in her pussy amd she eases it in inch by inch. She starts telling him that she loves his huge black cock amd he is getting more into it. He slaps her ass over and over tills its red. You can start to see the cream she is leaving on him after a few. Our friend keeps on going faster amd faster and I know my wife has cumed multiple times by now. He tells her he is going to cum. She just throws her ass back even more. He trust his hips into hers and holds her close as he is cumming in my wife. She lays there happy amd satisfied with what just happened. He gets up and pulls his pants back up. He asked what now amd she tells him to go back to work. He laughs amd tells yes to have a good night. Once he closes the door she looks at me and ask our you going to clean this mess up or not. Of course I do my husbandly duties I get behind her and can see the cum leaking out of her fresh fucked pussy that's all red. I kneel down and start licking their juices up.
I am so hard from your experience, yoir wife is so delicious . Would love to see her Hot body would love to help clean her up. Thank you for sharing!.

Hot story

Damn that's hot love to join your sexy adventures and such a great story

Back