ricorico12

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Char Travel group is back again with their Colorful Fantasies event at Hedonism II. So I'm calling all the Queen of Spades, Stag & Vixen, Hot Wife, Cuckold, and Hedo virgins to come out and join in the fun Sept 14-19, 2024. Let's also not forget about the chocolate single brothers that have came across this post, you are very much welcome to "cum" on this trip too 😉. If you have any question about the trip feel free to dm me, but for pricing use the link below. Don't forget to include that you where sent by Rico 😉. I hope to see some new faces at the next event.

Colorful Fantasies Hw 2024 prev.jpg

Char Travel group is back again with their Colorful Fantasies event at Hedonism II. So I'm calling all the Queen of Spades, Stag & Vixen, Hot Wife, Cuckold, and Hedo virgins to come out and join in the fun Sept 14-19, 2024. Let's also not forget about the chocolate single brothers that have came across this post, you are very much welcome to "cum" on this trip too 😉. If you have any question about the trip feel free to dm me, but for pricing use the link below. Don't forget to include that you where sent by Rico 😉. I hope to see some new faces at the next event.

View attachment 6569012
We are booked and will be there. Looking forward to it.

If you have booked and your account is not verified on here, proof of booking will be needed to be added to the telegram group,

Back