Hot Summer in the City Movie Review and Commentaries (Interracial abduction flick)

At movie's end, did you believe Duke and/or Debby had developed feelings for the other?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 3261685

Looking for a cure for the corona virus doldrums? Check out this sequel to the movie "Hot Summer in the City" and learn what happened to Debby, Duke and the gang, "The Rest of the Day." Look forward to any feedback any one has, good or bad:) The link to the story is here:

https://hotsummerinthecitymoviefan.blogspot.com/

just my reaction, but I prefer to be taken control of, via the neck. I don’t like my arm squeezed as I blush easily and it leaves a mark. Neck is also more blatantly sexual. Arm feels like law enforcement which I have no sexual feelings about.

Angelyn, thanks for the feedback amd I will remember it for a future story line:) i suspect either Duke or Shorty will be grabbing my heroine by the neck in a future short story. Also, if you haven't voted already, love to know your answer to my poll question on top of Page 1 on this post.

I voted. No emotional connection. I think at my age, most women are not looking for love and poets and gondolier rides in Venice. We're looking for aggressive, tough men whose every word and action spells out DOMINANT.

Doesn't mean I want to be personally treated roughly. But seeing and reading, is a turn on.

It's like collars and leashes. Very exciting to look at, but in practice is very hard to get right. Metal has the right weight and sense of dominance and won't chafe, but is cold, and cold is always a huge turnoff. Luckily I have a brain that can fantasize, because can't really get it right in real life.

I voted. No emotional connection. I think at my age, most women are not looking for love and poets and gondolier rides in Venice. We're looking for aggressive, tough men whose every word and action spells out DOMINANT.

Doesn't mean I want to be personally treated roughly. But seeing and reading, is a turn on.

It's like collars and leashes. Very exciting to look at, but in practice is very hard to get right. Metal has the right weight and sense of dominance and won't chafe, but is cold, and cold is always a huge turnoff. Luckily I have a brain that can fantasize, because can't really get it right in real life.
That's a delightful metaphor and I am honestly the same way- i can't get it right in real life so i write:)

Hey Angelyn, I am thinking about adding a sexy Asian female into my storyline. If you have any suggestions ( or even wanted to be a character:)) please let me know!

One more day to vote in the poll question, hope someone will watch the movie and break the tie! New sequel story coming out next week too btw:)

Back