Hot load, where do you want it?

If she knew I was trying to get her laid by another guy she would be really upset and it will never happen.
Exactly my point. She may want to fuck. But ur approach is weird vibes. Just tell her you want to see her fuck a chocolate dick... once u approve. She would ask before cheating on u

Exactly my point. She may want to fuck. But ur approach is weird vibes. Just tell her you want to see her fuck a chocolate dick... once u approve. She would ask before cheating on u
She knows that I want her to fuck other guys and want it done bareback. She just has not had anyone hit on her that she is aware of. She knows I dream of eating her fresh cream pie too and we kid about our deserts at restaurants when I ask if they have cream pie. She is a church goer and a bit conservative. Never been on birth control.

She knows that I want her to fuck other guys and want it done bareback. She just has not had anyone hit on her that she is aware of. She knows I dream of eating her fresh cream pie too and we kid about our deserts at restaurants when I ask if they have cream pie. She is a church goer and a bit conservative. Never been on birth control.
Did you reply

You want me to breed her for you

Back