Hot load, where do you want it?

Exactly my point. She may want to fuck. But ur approach is weird vibes. Just tell her you want to see her fuck a chocolate dick... once u approve. She would ask before cheating on u
She knows that I want her to fuck other guys and want it done bareback. She just has not had anyone hit on her that she is aware of. She knows I dream of eating her fresh cream pie too and we kid about our deserts at restaurants when I ask if they have cream pie. She is a church goer and a bit conservative. Never been on birth control.

She knows that I want her to fuck other guys and want it done bareback. She just has not had anyone hit on her that she is aware of. She knows I dream of eating her fresh cream pie too and we kid about our deserts at restaurants when I ask if they have cream pie. She is a church goer and a bit conservative. Never been on birth control.
Did you reply

You want me to breed her for you

Back