Horn signs...corna signs

True, the 'sign' is used at both the University of Texas and during a lot of rock events. But shown with another man, or alone, announcing her husbands status, it becomes pretty obvious as to what she's trying to convey!

Do you like when your wife shows you signs of horns? Corna in italian..
Noooooooo. i don't. my Wife does it all the time. In public and privately. During a lot of years it makes me cry (She loves making me cry). i hated it. By now i can't avoid blushing and wanting to disappear, but i manage better what i am.

I know you're kidding!

But from what I've seen on the internet, there are a lot of women using it to signify the same thing.

My only experience in possibly seeing it in real life was when hubby and I went to a Buffalo Wild Wing place. Across the room, a white couple was sitting with a Black guy. Not too unusual in that, but when I glanced in their direction, I could have sworn she flashed 'The Sign' to her husband! It was quick, and she was smiling, and I would have given some serious money to be a fly on that table to hear their conversation!

But I can't be absolutely positive, it was a quick flash and may have been something else completely (truth in advertising here). But the three of them did leave together - again, nothing unusual about that either.

Anyway, thought I'd pass that along!

Im from Tampa, so when I first learned of it, I thought it was the USF Bulls sign, that is quite similar.

Back