Horn signs...corna signs

It can mean two things in our community.

It either means that the woman has had sex with someone other than her husband or will be doing so.

Same is true for the guy - the woman has either agreed to have sex with him, or he has already done it with her.

To us, it's a fun little way to playfully tease my husband. For example, a couple of months ago, we were in a WallMart. The previous evening, my Bull and I had enjoyed a wonderful time together. When I saw my husband come into view, I flashed him 'The Sign' - he immediately smiled, knowing we were both thinking the same thing.

It's just a little game we play - and who knows, maybe one day someone will recognize the sign too and either smile knowing what I've done or (if they're bold enough) mention it to us.

I love using the sign with my husband. If I still have my wits about me while playing with my bull, I will give my husband the horns when I first feel the bull’s cock penetrate my pussy, when the bull cums inside me, and when I cum with the bull so hubby can share in the pleasure with me. It is also extra fun for me because the horns sign in my country (Thailand) is our hand sign to say “I love you” so when we are in Thailand I give him the sign all the time. My family and friends think I am being very sweet, but hubby and I know I am being naughty and it makes him hard every time.

Attachments

• 8F03CDCD-8A8C-43FA-8894-82F297A1001E.jpeg
    8F03CDCD-8A8C-43FA-8894-82F297A1001E.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 446
I love using the sign with my husband. If I still have my wits about me while playing with my bull, I will give my husband the horns when I first feel the bull’s cock penetrate my pussy, when the bull cums inside me, and when I cum with the bull so hubby can share in the pleasure with me. It is also extra fun for me because the horns sign in my country (Thailand) is our hand sign to say “I love you” so when we are in Thailand I give him the sign all the time. My family and friends think I am being very sweet, but hubby and I know I am being naughty and it makes him hard every time.
Love knowing other women use it too!

I thought they where all throwing up the H...... just kidding
I know you're kidding!

But from what I've seen on the internet, there are a lot of women using it to signify the same thing.

My only experience in possibly seeing it in real life was when hubby and I went to a Buffalo Wild Wing place. Across the room, a white couple was sitting with a Black guy. Not too unusual in that, but when I glanced in their direction, I could have sworn she flashed 'The Sign' to her husband! It was quick, and she was smiling, and I would have given some serious money to be a fly on that table to hear their conversation!

But I can't be absolutely positive, it was a quick flash and may have been something else completely (truth in advertising here). But the three of them did leave together - again, nothing unusual about that either.

Anyway, thought I'd pass that along!

Back