Hooking Up at Da Club

You're on a site called, "Black to White" and you're surprised to find racist content? LMAO

The very nature of this site is racist. Calling yourself the "EbonyPlayah is racist. My saying I'm white is racist. The world is racist. It's sexist and misogynist too. And full of religious bigotry and biased against illegal immigrants and poor people.

Everyone gets their toes stepped on sometime. Get used to it.
Was this comment meant to be taken serious?

Never can say I actually 'hooked up' with a guy at Da' Club .. mainly, cus' I was always taken to a club by a Black guy and the first time I was 15 when He took me there .. but, lotsa' things 'happened' there at the clubs, especially at this one club which had an outside balcony way upstairs on the 3rd level. It wasn't a big area and I was a little scared to be in a club illegally back then .. lol. But, I soon realized that there were several dozen other white girls there 'with' or 'for' their Black Stud Masters. Yeah, we were all BMB's (a black man's bitch) already and I had been for a year plus already so I knew how to act in their presence. That balcony was mostly always for oral stuff and I never, ever saw a white guy or a black girl there. Not ever. :inlove: xoxx Dana

Back