Honeymoon

Really... this should ask if the newly wed white wife had sex with a black lover or one-off stand on her honeymoon (A few details wouldn't go amiss) ;)

I’m probably one of the only real women on this site that actually did get fucked and seeded by my favorite black playmate on my wedding night/honeymoon in Vegas. I even have video evidence of it. I didn’t think much of it at the time since having sex with black men has just always been a part of my sex life while with my husband even before we were married but apparently it’s a very popular fantasy! 🖤 :qos:

I’m probably one of the only real women on this site that actually did get fucked and seeded by my favorite black playmate on my wedding night/honeymoon in Vegas. I even have video evidence of it. I didn’t think much of it at the time since having sex with black men has just always been a part of my sex life while with my husband even before we were married but apparently it’s a very popular fantasy! 🖤 :qos:
I think there are many couples who have had this experience which is unique and I think it is very exciting for cuck couples 😍

Back in my younger days during the 90's..I used to get hired for such acts by many prominent white men, who married younger women for social status. I was a part of a private network of discrete individuals to fulfill wedding Fantasies.
I think many here would like to hear about your exploits. If you could take the time I'm sure you would get a good response.

Yes, our honeymoon was almost two weeks long. Obviously lots of sex and enjoyment planned. We went to lunch at this restaurant that was on the beach, like tables in the sand. There was a live band and everything. Our waiter was a gorgeous black man with an amazing accent and we spent as much time talking with him as possible and yes somewhat flirting as well. The subject of going out on a boat came up and before we left he told us he had a friend that he would take people out on tours with occasionally and gave us his number. We contacted him and made arrangements to go out two days later. The boat and the water were beautiful and we brought some drinks as well as some food and both the men showing us around were great. As the afternoon went on yes the flirting continued and we got into some skinny dipping as well. After that we were on the deck drying out and things turned sexual and soon we were below decks having quite a lot of fun.

Yes, our honeymoon was almost two weeks long. Obviously lots of sex and enjoyment planned. We went to lunch at this restaurant that was on the beach, like tables in the sand. There was a live band and everything. Our waiter was a gorgeous black man with an amazing accent and we spent as much time talking with him as possible and yes somewhat flirting as well. The subject of going out on a boat came up and before we left he told us he had a friend that he would take people out on tours with occasionally and gave us his number. We contacted him and made arrangements to go out two days later. The boat and the water were beautiful and we brought some drinks as well as some food and both the men showing us around were great. As the afternoon went on yes the flirting continued and we got into some skinny dipping as well. After that we were on the deck drying out and things turned sexual and soon we were below decks having quite a lot of fun.
Would love to hear more. BTW as a woman and a gorgeous woman indeed - you might consider getting verified. It's easy and you don't have to be identifiable. It would give you credibility.

My wife had sex with a black man we met on AFF on our honeymoon. We planned it in advance, met the guy for a beer and she liked him. That night he came to our hotel and fucked her. Not her first black man but first bareback (he was tested). Not her best BBC encounter, was just barely able to make her cum, but the whole situation was hot as hell!

Back