Holiday

Blackmagnet

Female
Real Person
This holiday was supposed to be the best of my life. When sugar Daddy came up with idea to go away over Xmas and visit a Caribbean island, I was super excited. When I asked him if he would like my girlfriend to come along, he was also very excited. Due to his age he cannot perform in bed, but he loves to play with my pussy, his fingers so experienced, he can eat pussy so well that it is hard not to cum on his face. He also likes to share me and watch videos of me getting fucked.

Our first day in Antigua and we are on the beach with my friend looking around when I saw the waiter, dressed as Santa. He was coming towards us with the tray in his hand, beautiful dark ripped body, rasta hair, huge smile Santa hat on his head. Hannah turned her head and when she noticed him looked at me smiling.
“Shall we get a *******?”
But she already knew what I wanted. To have sex with him. She had never been with a black man before, I tried to convince her that it’s something she has to try! Mike was very helpful and friendly, and the local rum made us so happy that later on that day we invited him to our villa.

After sugar Daddy went to sleep, we let him to come to our room and started chatting as we were on the bed. Mike started massaging Hannah’s feet and she really enjoyed it. His dark hands were going up on her legs slowly, stroking her pearly skin. He started kissing her and slowly heading to her pussy when I heard her moan of pleasure, she looked at me and grabbed my hand. Oh my god, so big! She said when Mike slowly but passionately slid his dick inside her white pussy. He was very skilled and knew how to fuck her good to make her cum. She didn’t even look at him, or move an inch, she was just squeezed my hand and continued moaning, letting that black boy to pleasure her. A few orgasms later she said: “you have to try his dick!” She needed a break to breathe. I was glad that it was my turn. I went to him and kissed his big lips, then just bent over for him on the edge of the bed. His dick was so big and long, when he grabbed me and pushed it inside deep I was struggling a bit to take it, but at the same time this pain gets me going, and when he grabbed my hair and pounded me harder I just had had orgasm after orgasm. Then I lay on the bed also trying to breathe normally when he took the condom off and came close to my mouth.
-Do you swallow?
He asked and smashed that big dick down my throat as I nodded. He shot his load down in my stomach without me actually needed to swallow. Hannah got blacked and in the next few days I only heard her taking abut Mike. So we obviously had to see him more.

Attachments

• 17A15A0A-024C-4F88-921C-4975424AECD0.jpeg
    17A15A0A-024C-4F88-921C-4975424AECD0.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
This holiday was supposed to be the best in my life. When sugardaddy came up with idea to go away over xmas and visit some Caribbean island , I was super excited. When I asked him if he would like my girlfriend to come along, he got also very excited. Due to his age he cannot perform in bed, but he loves to play with pussy, his fingers so experienced, he can eat pussy so well that is hard not to cum on his face. He also likes to share me and watch videos of me getting fucked.

Our First day on Antigua and we are on the beach with my friend looking around when I saw the waiter, dressed as santa , coming towards us with the tray in his hand, beautiful dark ripped body, rasta hair, huge smile Santa hat on his head. Hannah turned her head and when she noticed him looked at me smiling: Shall we get a *******? But she already knew what I wanted. To have sex with him. She never been with a black man before, I tried to convince her that’s is something she has to try! Mike was very helpful and friendly, and to local rum made as so happy that later on that day we invited him to our villa.
After sugardaddy went to sleep we let him to come to our room,started chatting as we were on the bed. Mike started massaging Hannahs feet and she really enjoyed it. His dark hands were going up on her legs slowly, stroking her pearly skin. He started kissing her and slowly heading to her pussy when I heard her moan of pleasure , she looked at me and grabbed my hand. Oh my god so big ! She said when Mike slowly but passionately slid his dick inside her white pussy. He was very skilled and knew how to fuck her good to make her cum. She didn’t even look at him, or moved an inch, she was just squeezing my hand and moaning and let that black boy pleasure her. After few orgasm she said : you have to try his dick! She needed a break to breathe. I was glad that’s is my turn. I went to him and kissed his big lips , then just bent over for him on the edge of the bed. His dick was so big and long , when he grabbed me and pushed it inside deep I was struggling a bit to take it, but at the same time this pain gets me going, and when he grabbed my hair and pounded me harder I just had had Orgasm after orgasm.Then I lay on the bed also trying to breathe normally when he took the condom off and came close to my mouth. -Do you swallow? He asked and smashed that big dick down my throat as I nodded. Here he said and shoot his load down in my stomach without me actually needed to swallow. Hanna got blacked and in the next few days I only heard her taking abut Mike. So we obviously had to see him more.
Damn
If Hannah is as hot as you
Mike is super lucky

42 minutes ago
This holiday was supposed to be the best of my life. When sugar Daddy came up with idea to go away over Xmas and visit a Caribbean island, I was super excited. When I asked him if he would like my girlfriend to come along, he was also very excited. Due to his age he cannot perform in bed, but he loves to play with my pussy, his fingers so experienced, he can eat pussy so well that it is hard not to cum on his face. He also likes to share me and watch videos of me getting fucked.

Our first day in Antigua and we are on the beach with my friend looking around when I saw the waiter, dressed as Santa. He was coming towards us with the tray in his hand, beautiful dark ripped body, rasta hair, huge smile Santa hat on his head. Hannah turned her head and when she noticed him looked at me smiling.
But she already knew what I wanted. To have sex with him. She had never been with a black man before, I tried to convince her that it’s something she has to try! Mike was very helpful and friendly, and the local rum made us so happy that later on that day we invited him to our villa.

After sugar Daddy went to sleep, we let him to come to our room and started chatting as we were on the bed. Mike started massaging Hannah’s feet and she really enjoyed it. His dark hands were going up on her legs slowly, stroking her pearly skin. He started kissing her and slowly heading to her pussy when I heard her moan of pleasure, she looked at me and grabbed my hand. Oh my god, so big! She said when Mike slowly but passionately slid his dick inside her white pussy. He was very skilled and knew how to fuck her good to make her cum. She didn’t even look at him, or move an inch, she was just squeezed my hand and continued moaning, letting that black boy to pleasure her. A few orgasms later she said: “you have to try his dick!” She needed a break to breathe. I was glad that it was my turn. I went to him and kissed his big lips, then just bent over for him on the edge of the bed. His dick was so big and long, when he grabbed me and pushed it inside deep I was struggling a bit to take it, but at the same time this pain gets me going, and when he grabbed my hair and pounded me harder I just had had orgasm after orgasm. Then I lay on the bed also trying to breathe normally when he took the condom off and came close to my mouth.
-Do you swallow?
He asked and smashed that big dick down my throat as I nodded. He shot his load down in my stomach without me actually needed to swallow. Hannah got blacked and in the next few days I only heard her taking abut Mike. So we obviously had to see him more.
MmmMmmMm.
That sounds like one great holiday....for all parties involved!

42 minutes ago

-Do you swallow?
Oh wow,If thats you on that pic,That's a perfect body n bootie,Heaven sent for BBC pounding :qos: 🔥 :sex: :love:

Back