Hobbies

bm_from_southjersey

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
This was a thread maybe 4 years ago or so but I'm going to start a new one:

What kind of hobbies do you engage in in your spare time (other than sex)? Or, are you lucky enough to have made your hobby into a full time pursuit?

Lucky enough to have made my hobby into a full time pursuit. ;)

My hobby is pretty much 24/7. I'm an electrical engineer and do a lot with robotics. My non-profit side of my company trains people for new up coming employment. The "production line" has really screwed the common worker. Over the past 30+ years people have been trained to do one thing and one thing only, like put 3 screws into a panel or run a bead of calk all day long. Companies "don't have time" to cross train so now when people loose their job, get laid off, or get replaced by a robot they have no other job skills. We are about to do a complete 180 soon where once again skilled labor will be a premium and become the only jobs available as production work will get replaced by machines. I also turn wood - so I guess you could call that my hobby within a hobby. :)

I love to tinker around with cars and small gasoline engines, when not working with wrenches I love to go camping and cussing like crazy trying to assemble the damn tent lol, but in all seriousness it's nice to leave technology behind for a few nights and just enjoy the great outdoors to get away from the everyday hustle and bustle.

Cooking, fishing, reading, walking in Snowdonia, keeping and breeding Siamese fighting fish, other stuff too numerous to mention. I am an infomaniac :)

Need to add water gardening and supporting the planet's best football team. Cheers
2-0 to England. Beat the Russians and bring it home boys.

My hobby is Blacktowhite =) I adore this place and people, with many I have known longer then people in real life.
So my hikes in the gym has grown into a hobby, I'm really passionate about it.
I love to take photos and videos, I have a quadcopter, that what modern technologies give us, it's just unimaginable!

Love the womens form with a passion, dont think an hour pasts without thinking of the sexy female form. So i suppose its more of a pastime than a hobbie.
My real hobbies are numerous. From Being up the mountains of Snowdonia like our friend above to being out at sea, Kayaking around Angelsey and North Wales coast
Am also a ultra distance runner, 50km-100km mountain races and multi day foot races etc.
Anything really that test the human resolve and makes me feel good.

Both of us play Airsoft and video games; Fallout being a house favorite. I knit and dye yarn as well (I also made the stitch markers here). I write short erotic fiction and not-so-short Historical non-fiction. We are both geeks.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1536536586531.jpg
    FB_IMG_1536536586531.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 20
in between fixing up our house and raising little ones, I’m into yoga (and fitness in general), hiking, gardening, and cooking (although I’m not 100% vegan, I’d say most of what I cook is)... my husband works a lot but also reads any good book he can get his hands on and hikes and bikes a lot.

Back