HISTORY OF INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIP

Do you see interracial relationship take over same race relationship in Near future?

• Total voters
Sana, don't quit the site..1. You write very well. 2. The more literate folks knew it was satirical. 3. We need good writers and observers on the Site, to encourage more women to participate..if all we get are the trash talk BS,
the site will go down as nothing more then something for the immature and frustrated males of the world.OSP

People ... I shared it in stories section of the site , because it is a fantasy article ... It is meant to enjoyed and discussed, not to be believed as reality or threat. I admire interracial relation and it makes people hot because it is new, but if it becomes common , that taboo factor will disappear. but still thats not the point ... It is posted just for mere enjoyment, I hope you liked it, because I did. There was never any intention to start a debate or hurt someone. Learn to take things lightly people ...

PS: some of the personal messages I got in response to this article, are so offensive that I am thinking of quitting that site, but I still hope that some people got and understood what this article was meant for, to have fun.

Sana lots of people have a complete ignorance on the reality of inter-racial relationships, or indeed any other kind of relationship...:)

Don't let Trolls and idiots get you down, turn it against them or ignore it..:)

People ... I shared it in stories section of the site , because it is a fantasy article ... It is meant to enjoyed and discussed, not to be believed as reality or threat. I admire interracial relation and it makes people hot because it is new, but if it becomes common , that taboo factor will disappear. but still thats not the point ... It is posted just for mere enjoyment, I hope you liked it, because I did. There was never any intention to start a debate or hurt someone. Learn to take things lightly people ...

PS: some of the personal messages I got in response to this article, are so offensive that I am thinking of quitting that site, but I still hope that some people got and understood what this article was meant for, to have fun.
don't let the dickheads get u down

I am fully aware that the size of a mans penis varies in all races, for me it is not the size, although I do enjoy a thick cock. I get pleasure from the colour difference, the taboo and to a certain degree the look I get from other women when they see me with a black guy, you can see what some are thinking. Thinking I'm a slut, well if I am, I am. I am my own woman, I do what I like and not what the establishment think I should do. If every one got on with their own business there would be a lot less trouble in the world and if there were no predjudice, probably a lot less atrocities. I will not enter into cuckold teaching course online, that is some thing that you have learnt for yourself, it is inheraant in your make up to be inferior, but always remember, no one can mkae you feel anything, they are your feelings, own them.

Carol, if this is truly a tolerant site, then we must tolerate all points of view, even those disagree with our own. Unlike "chimpout.com," which banned me within 3 minutes of my first post for being a "black man lover" (I said that being black doesn't make Obama a bad president), people here should keep an open mind. Also, reverse racism to the point of hating the men of your own race is racism. Racial fetishism is racism. Some black men actually like to be viewed as more than just sexual animals. And I am certain that the only reason many people are here is because they view sex with black men as degrading, which they like.

Lets think realisticly and look facts new angle, if blackman can come and fuck wife everyday it means he does not work and have enough free time to sex. Its nice but, if he is just for sex there, then what can alfa male he is , one thing what is important being alpha male is taking care of your girl and *******. Modern world needs money for that so if you dont work you arent enough alpha.

But it goes worse, taking and fucking white gfs and wifes, means that black men can have only fun if white allow. They cant have own whitewifes and gfs need borrow white man ones. If they are allowed they can take pices of leftovers is what they do.

And it goes even worse, looking all these post here, seems most humiliated are black men they are treated here like dildos who have atached to man, who exist only for sex. Even cheap whore is higher level. I would be really annoyed if i would be blackmale , its insult they are here degraded only as fucktoys things what has only purpose please others sexually. People usually dont think this way but its really annoying humans arent just sex toys.

Thank you Klaarika. I think that what you said is true. The only thing is that a lot of black men are all too happy to embrace this. They get to fuck gorgeous white women. And this is a racial fetish site so nobody should be surprised. I'm not condemning anybody. I am merely saying that racism exists in many forms and that we should not be so harsh on people who are racist in the traditional sense.

Reactions: wit

I am not offended at all and I hope you don't leave the site. But I would like to inform you that interracial relationships have been happening for much longer than you might think. Look up the term "Afro-Germans." African students came into Germany in the 1600s to study at the monasteries. They stayed, married German girls, and produced mixed-race offspring who survive to this day. In the 1800s, white women of the lower class occasionally married black slaves, and nobody cared. One plantation owner once divorced his wife because her baby came out black!

The KKK was formed in the 1880s largely because of interracial relationships. Mulatto children born to white mothers were considered white and were given the same rights. The Klan did not like this and so they formed in large part to stop it. There were many black babies born to white mothers, even before the end of segregation. Barack Obama was one of them. While the floodgates have opened and mulatto children with white mothers can now be seen in every town, its never been totally absent.

The original posting was/is preposterous on multiple levels. It behooves anyone with a brain and a understanding of history to refute what the "author" put forth.

I am not offended at all and I hope you don't leave the site. But I would like to inform you that interracial relationships have been happening for much longer than you might think. Look up the term "Afro-Germans." African students came into Germany in the 1600s to study at the monasteries. They stayed, married German girls, and produced mixed-race offspring who survive to this day. In the 1800s, white women of the lower class occasionally married black slaves, and nobody cared. One plantation owner once divorced his wife because her baby came out black!

The KKK was formed in the 1880s largely because of interracial relationships. Mulatto children born to white mothers were considered white and were given the same rights. The Klan did not like this and so they formed in large part to stop it. There were many black babies born to white mothers, even before the end of segregation. Barack Obama was one of them. While the floodgates have opened and mulatto children with white mothers can now be seen in every town, its never been totally absent.

The Klan was founded in 1865 not as a response to the birth of mixed race children, but as a paramilitary/resistance group dedicated to fighting back against the former slaves and Southern whites that supported Reconstruction (Scalawags). In particular, they attempted to use terror and intimidation to blunt the effectiveness f the legislation that resulted from Reconstruction (13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments, establishment of the Freedman's Bureau, military administration of the former Confederate states, etc, etc)

The Klan was founded in 1865 not as a response to the birth of mixed race children, but as a paramilitary/resistance group dedicated to fighting back against the former slaves and Southern whites that supported Reconstruction (Scalawags). In particular, they attempted to use terror and intimidation to blunt the effectiveness f the legislation that resulted from Reconstruction (13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments, establishment of the Freedman's Bureau, military administration of the former Confederate states, etc, etc)

You are right about all of those things. However I can also assure you that the Klan did not like their white women getting pregnant by black guys. Interracial sex was a factor. It is also largely responsible for what later became known as the "one drop rule."

Lets think realisticly and look facts new angle, if blackman can come and fuck wife everyday it means he does not work and have enough free time to sex. Its nice but, if he is just for sex there, then what can alfa male he is , one thing what is important being alpha male is taking care of your girl and *******. Modern world needs money for that so if you dont work you arent enough alpha.

But it goes worse, taking and fucking white gfs and wifes, means that black men can have only fun if white allow. They cant have own whitewifes and gfs need borrow white man ones. If they are allowed they can take pices of leftovers is what they do.

And it goes even worse, looking all these post here, seems most humiliated are black men they are treated here like dildos who have atached to man, who exist only for sex. Even cheap whore is higher level. I would be really annoyed if i would be blackmale , its insult they are here degraded only as fucktoys things what has only purpose please others sexually. People usually dont think this way but its really annoying humans arent just sex toys.
I agree with you but I think some women want alpha black men for having sex just for fantasy. It is not the reality. It is just a fantasy. Everybody knows that women get marry with the men who can support them and make them feel in secure in every meaning. Nevertheless, sex is also a part of marriage and people need some colors in their sex life. So in this point interracial fantasies come up. Of course in our age, muscles and big dicks are not the real power. The biggest power is the money and sex is just a toy to have fun!

The original posting was/is preposterous on multiple levels. It behooves anyone with a brain and a understanding of history to refute what the "author" put forth.

This is true, however, the O.P. did not present it as fact, ONLY as one of her boyfriend's favorite articles and the one the interested him in interracial sex.

Therefore, while discussion of the articles merits (or lack there) of is entirely appropriate, those who have been condemning her and sending her hate for it's content are totally out of line. She didn't espouse the views nor author them, she merely shared that which enticed her boyfriend.

I, for one, would certainly hope that she not quit the site nor censor herself because some individuals are too obtuse to understand the difference.

Sana, where do you live that interracial relations is considered uncommon or taboo?!?!?

Among many isolated white communities this is the case. In Zimbabwe, for example, the local white Rhodie community, tended to ostracise members of their community who associated sexually with black Africans. The white expat community had no such social restraint.

In the UK there are many parts of the country were there are very few coloured people. In the current town I live in it is 99.5% white and the black people who are here are more likely to be american serviceman than local black people. In many parts of the UK similar communties are the normal state of affairs, and in such places invlovement with black people would raise eyebrows and start gossip.

It is in some cities where there remains social tension that the taboo's remain among some in the community. Every white community is likely to have some rascist elements. However, that works both ways. Some Asian communities frown strongly on relationships with whites, though they do not always frown on the sexual exploitation of whites by members of the community.

When I travelled through rural westen USA I came across very few black people, and though their absence meant there were few signs of prejudice. I gained the impression that while friendly as a whole some of these communities were quite closed and suspected a sexually aggressive black alpha male would have been as welcome as a rattlesnake (at least by the men :) )

I agree with you but I think some women want alpha black men for having sex just for fantasy. It is not the reality. It is just a fantasy. Everybody knows that women get marry with the men who can support them and make them feel in secure in every meaning. Nevertheless, sex is also a part of marriage and people need some colors in their sex life. So in this point interracial fantasies come up. Of course in our age, muscles and big dicks are not the real power. The biggest power is the money and sex is just a toy to have fun!

No. Fantasy may be there, but where the opportunity arises, and if any sort of culture of swinging takes places, or simply a woman being adventurous then it moves beyond fantasy into common practice.

My own estimation, and it is a rough crude estimation, was that 75% of expat wives and daughters went black within 3 months of arriving in Zimbabwe. Not all. I knew one woman, newly married, who was black pregnant a month after her arrival, and my own wife took six months before she went black, Just as I am reasonably certain some did not go black at all, but the sexual atmosphere was very high in Harare with 4 million men and only 500,000 women in the city 'opportunity' was the black male watchword...

This is true, however, the O.P. did not present it as fact, ONLY as one of her boyfriend's favorite articles and the one the interested him in interracial sex.

Therefore, while discussion of the articles merits (or lack there) of is entirely appropriate, those who have been condemning her and sending her hate for it's content are totally out of line. She didn't espouse the views nor author them, she merely shared that which enticed her boyfriend.

I, for one, would certainly hope that she not quit the site nor censor herself because some individuals are too obtuse to understand the difference.

Obtuse- now there's a word I haven't heard used since I taught geometry and the last time I watched Shawshank Redemption. :)

Among many isolated white communities this is the case. In Zimbabwe, for example, the local white Rhodie community, tended to ostracise members of their community who associated sexually with black Africans. The white expat community had no such social restraint.

In the UK there are many parts of the country were there are very few coloured people. In the current town I live in it is 99.5% black and the black people who are here are more likely to be american serviceman than local black people. In many parts of the UK similar communties are the normal state of affairs, and in such places invlovement with black people would raise eyebrows and start gossip.

It is in some cities where there remains social tension that the taboo's remain among some in the community. Every white community is likely to have some rascist elements. However, that works both ways. Some Asian communities frown strongly on relationships with whites, though they do not always frown on the sexual exploitation of whites by members of the community.

When I travelled through rural westen USA I came across very few black people, and though their absence meant there were few signs of prejudice. I gained the impression that while friendly as a whole some of these communities were quite closed and suspected a sexually aggressive black alpha male would have been as welcome as a rattlesnake (at least by the men :) )

Please quit claiming "Asian" exploitation of white girls. Mr. Chang from the Wok & Grill is not grooming any young white girls for *******, nor are any men named Krishna or Kumar. These "Asian" gangs are all led by Muhammads and Ahmeds. Lets call them what they are, Muslim Pakistanis. British Hindus and Sikhs are very well integrated into society and have education and income levels above the British average and crime rates below it. British Muslims have income and education levels far below the average, receive benefits from the state while openly advocating its destruction, harbor extreme misogynistic and anti-semitic sentiments, and are responsible for making Londonistan the terrorist capital of Europe. Please quit lumping Hindus and Sikhs with Muslims under the 'Asian' label as there is nothing they abhor more.

And while most Indians in America marry within their own community, I have seen many Hindus and Sikhs marry with whites, and not lopsided in terms of gender (equal numbers of im-ww and wm-iw). Now divorce and having children out of wedlock are considered extremely heinous crimes and whoever is at fault can expect to be permanently ostracized from the community. And marriage or children with blacks are about as accepted as white women marrying black men in the Deep South in the 1950s (even less so). The parents and community will not even acknowledge the indo-black *******. But its acceptable to marry with educated whites, especially Jews. And I knew a beautiful Brahmin Indian girl who married a Nigerian surgeon (he was dark as night but non-Muslim) and nobody had any problems with it. In fact, they got pregnant before getting married but people still love them and the *******. But they are the exception, and if he were not a surgeon it would not have had a chance. As is expected, Indian Christians, seem to have the least resistance to interracial marriages and nearly half seem to intermarry with whites, a few even with blacks so long as they are also Christian. Parsi Zoroastrians and Hindus seem to have the most resistance based on race.

Back