His black cock wins my wife.

Its surprising how attentive a white husband will get once he accepts that his has wife taken a black lover. Not only that she has taken a black lover but this black man now fucks his woman in their bed.
My wife only has to walk through the door after a long day at work and im desperate to eat her ass and fuck her.
Without even stopping to wash she will go upstairs and remove her clothing and demand i eat her unwashed ass .
My need to please her has me buring my face into her upturned sweaty ass and eat her like a starving man before making love to her. The smell and taste of her is like a ******* i can never get enough of.
Then when he comes over i have to watch the black man taking my woman from me again and i love it.
It’s electric when I know she is in the mood for a black guy , she will tease them knowing it will turn out for the good ,our pub in the UK has many black men drinking there , one or two have fucked her on several occasions , one night one bought in a friend an older man a little on the large size but great big lips and handsome,he must have been told my wife liked black men as he made lots of small talk with her and me , at closing I invited him back to our flat , Kim went and got changed , Dan relaxed on the couch I sat in the chair he was comfortable with me there , Kim came just in a dressing gown walked straight over to dan and opened it up revealing her naked body , Dan undid his shirt Kim went down and unzipped his trousers and pulled out one hell of a cock ,his eyes closed as she sucked the head and removed his trousers I went over and felt her she was soaking wet , enjoy I said ,sat back and watched her mount him , for the next half hour I watched her bounce up and down on his huge cock , and I love too.

Its surprising how attentive a white husband will get once he accepts that his has wife taken a black lover. Not only that she has taken a black lover but also that this black man now fucks his woman in their bed. My lust for my cuckoldress white wife has me worshipping her like a goddess now that she has a black lover.
My wife only has to walk through the door after a long day at work and im desperate to eat her ass and fuck her.
Without even stopping to wash she will go upstairs and remove her clothing and demand i eat her unwashed ass .
My need to please her has me buring my face into her upturned sweaty ass to eat her ass and pussy like a starving man before i desperatly make love to her for fear of loosing her to her black lover.
The smell and taste of her is like a ******* i can never get enough of.
Then when he comes over i have to watch the black man taking my woman from me again yet i crave it.
it is as it should be and you now knowing your true place in your marriage now
it's a MARRIAGE FOR 3
Tyrone is the true husband now.

Tyrone always told me that he'd fuck my pretty white wife karen one day and take her from me . Id laugh at his comments of how he would soon be between my wifes legs. He'd tell me how he'd soon have her sexy white legs wrapped around him and how he'd fill her sexy white body with his black seed every night once once he'd won her from me.
I would go home from work with so many images in my head of Karen being black fucked that id practically jump on my pretty wife as soon as she greeted me.
Tyrone had been a friend of ours for a while and i knew my wife found him attractive. She even admitted to fantasizing about him and told me how he often made passing remarks to her of how he would bed her one day and how she'd never go back once she tried black.
Then a few weeks later ,one night as we fucked Karen told me that he had succeeded and had fucked her in our bed several times.
I felt my heart racing as we fucked . My womans confession of her adulterous affair with the black man spured me on fuck her harder, to make her mine again, to make her cum so hard that she'd forget him. Karenscreamed out that she was cumming and to keep fucking her . My excitement won and i could hold back no longer. Thrusting as hard as i could i hoped to bury my cock deeply enough to satisfy Karen black cock loving pussy before spraying the insides of her cunt with my hot cum like never before.
"I think you like me fucking with Tyrone , you certainly needed that and so did i Karen purred with delight.
I knew she was right and i now knew she would continue fucking with her black lover to keep me jealous .
That night i couldnt get the thought of Karen and Tyrone fucking in the very bed we both lay in. My cock was so hard thinking of my beautiful wife taking his cock that we fucked like newly weds that night .
The next day at work was awkward each time i saw Tyrone . I never mentioned anything but we both exchanged knowing glances. Here we both were , two men both sharing the same woman , my woman. This black man was fucking Karen now just as he said he would and i needed to see it.

( to be continued )
wow so nice to have a mate that looks after your wife when your out

it is as it should be and you now knowing your true place in your marriage now
it's a MARRIAGE FOR 3
Tyrone is the true husband now.
Im jealous knowing he has taken my woman but i know theres nothing i can do. My wife has become totally addicted to his black cock and she knows that makes me helplessly addicted to everything about her now.
Now that Tyrones black cock has invaded and taken over in our marriage all i can do is use what i have and hope to cling onto my wife as best i can now.

Im jealous knowing he has taken my woman but i know theres nothing i can do. My wife has become totally addicted to his black cock and she knows that makes me helplessly addicted to everything about her now.
Now that Tyrones black cock has invaded and taken over in our marriage all i can do is use what i have and hope to cling onto my wife as best i can now.
. For most women its just a phase. A new exciting sexual experience that gets "less new" over time. Likely that Tyrone will move on to his next conquest in time. Just be there when he does

I'd love to see my wife or know shed had black
Your wife has had black. He came over and took her when you was out. He had her in your marital bed. He pounded his coal black cock fully into her soaking white married cunt. She had never been fucked so good and she came on his black cock again and again. They both came so much she had to change the bed sheets before you came home. She masturbates thinking of his black cock and body on her white body all the time.
Hadnt she teased you about this yet ?

Your wife has had black. He came over and took her when you was out. He had her in your marital bed. He pounded his coal black cock fully into her soaking white married cunt. She had never been fucked so good and she came on his black cock again and again. They both came so much she had to change the bed sheets before you came home. She masturbates thinking of his black cock and body on her white body all the time.
Hadnt she teased you about this yet ?
I want to watch

It’s electric when I know she is in the mood for a black guy , she will tease them knowing it will turn out for the good ,our pub in the UK has many black men drinking there , one or two have fucked her on several occasions , one night one bought in a friend an older man a little on the large size but great big lips and handsome,he must have been told my wife liked black men as he made lots of small talk with her and me , at closing I invited him back to our flat , Kim went and got changed , Dan relaxed on the couch I sat in the chair he was comfortable with me there , Kim came just in a dressing gown walked straight over to dan and opened it up revealing her naked body , Dan undid his shirt Kim went down and unzipped his trousers and pulled out one hell of a cock ,his eyes closed as she sucked the head and removed his trousers I went over and felt her she was soaking wet , enjoy I said ,sat back and watched her mount him , for the next half hour I watched her bounce up and down on his huge cock , and I love too.
UK or Australia I call BS ;)

Back