His black cock wins my wife.

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by whitecockedhubby, Feb 20, 2014.

1. whitecockedhubby

whitecockedhubby Active Member Gold Member

UK
    Tyrone always told me that he'd fuck my pretty white wife karen one day and take her from me . Id laugh at his comments of how he would soon be between my wifes legs. He'd tell me how he'd soon have her sexy white legs wrapped around him and how he'd fill her sexy white body with his black seed every night once once he'd won her from me.
    I would go home from work with so many images in my head of Karen being black fucked that id practically jump on my pretty wife as soon as she greeted me.
    Tyrone had been a friend of ours for a while and i knew my wife found him attractive. She even admitted to fantasizing about him and told me how he often made passing remarks to her of how he would bed her one day and how she'd never go back once she tried black.
    Then a few weeks later ,one night as we fucked Karen told me that he had succeeded and had fucked her in our bed several times.
    I felt my heart racing as we fucked . My womans confession of her adulterous affair with the black man spured me on fuck her harder, to make her mine again, to make her cum so hard that she'd forget him. Karenscreamed out that she was cumming and to keep fucking her . My excitement won and i could hold back no longer. Thrusting as hard as i could i hoped to bury my cock deeply enough to satisfy Karen black cock loving pussy before spraying the insides of her cunt with my hot cum like never before.
    "I think you like me fucking with Tyrone , you certainly needed that and so did i Karen purred with delight.
    I knew she was right and i now knew she would continue fucking with her black lover to keep me jealous .
    That night i couldnt get the thought of Karen and Tyrone fucking in the very bed we both lay in. My cock was so hard thinking of my beautiful wife taking his cock that we fucked like newly weds that night .
    The next day at work was awkward each time i saw Tyrone . I never mentioned anything but we both exchanged knowing glances. Here we both were , two men both sharing the same woman , my woman. This black man was fucking Karen now just as he said he would and i needed to see it.

( to be continued )

#1 whitecockedhubby, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. 38hsquirter

38hsquirter Well-Known Member

US
    It is always hard to keep from cumming when my wife is telling me what it felt like to fucked by a big cock andhow many times and how hard she came. Then she tells me how she mad him cum and how it kept pulsing in her as she milked his cock with her pussy. I can't stop from cumming.

3. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Was it shock when you first saw your wife with a black mans cock? I know it was for me didnt get turned on but actually sick to my stomach.

4. cuckhappy

cuckhappy Well-Known Member Gold Member

Australia
    I found it extremely hot seeing her with a black man and to see her enjoy his thick cock was amaxzing ,and to see his cock ooze so much cum and her to feel so much was atotal turn on for both of us

5. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    always find the blck cock wins i wonder why lol

6. cuckold69me

cuckold69me Member

i hope you get to watch next time!

whitecockedhubby likes this.
  7. cuckold69me

cuckold69me Member

i understand that!

8. cuckhappy

Australia
    I am lucky tonight our friend from Canberra has come to dinner and its 10.30 pm here and I am watching him fuck her ,they started around 7pm during dinner ,he was telling us how he missed her and she started to get aroused then slowly as the evening went on he made her so wet she was panting by the time dinner was finished . I let them settle on the lounge while I washed up I did not take to long before she was naked and he was exploring every crevice she had watching his thick lips and long tongue do its thing is amazing
    Then the next time I look she is kneeling before him trying to suck his huge cock ,he smiles at me and tells me how good she is at sucking and rimming his ass and I can see she was enjoying the whole thing.

I am now finished in the kitchen and am watching her astride his lap and he is feeding his cock into her so open cunt it is stretched so wide and she is taking the lot and at the same time he is chewing her now very erect nipples now he is pushing a finger up he ass and she is going wild I wish he would let me take photos but that wont happen due to his position.

I now can see he is about to blow she is so wet his cock is sliding so fast I am sure its reaching her throat oh my god he is cumming fuck its the best view and wow he has blown about a gallon in her I can see his cock pulsating he is still shooting cum ,now all has stopped and his cock is still in her they are kissing and sucking each other tongue she has to raise herself of his huge cock and the cum is oozing out ,she now is going down on him to clean a very soaked cock and balls.
    He is now again smiling at me while she is sucking up as much cum as she can wow what a great night.

He is staying the night so I hope I get to see lots moor.

9. Cyndi Robare

Cyndi Robare Active Member

this is what hubby got for Easter weekend.......hehehehehe this is the way to peace in the family.jpg

cuckyboi4BBC and rodriguan like this.
  10. Cyndi Robare

Cyndi Robare Active Member

11. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Well-Known Member

US
    They always win

12. WillandSusn

WillandSusn Well-Known Member

US
    Whats that saying about sex ?? "Its all in the head ?" Once she wants it , then its game over trying to stop her . Once she has it , then its game over trying to keep her from doing it again . Once she is addicted , then its game over trying to keep her away from black men . Maybe that's why they call it THE LIFESTYLE ... smile

Hawkeye likes this.
  13. ramgabbc

ramgabbc Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    BBC always wins

Hawkeye likes this.
  14. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Well-Known Member

US
    The BBC will always win..just try to enjoy your wife being pleasured

15. WillandSusn

WillandSusn Well-Known Member

US
    Always "fun" to watch the "uncertain" wives change their "opinions " about BBC ...... Smile

Hawkeye likes this.
  16. VINCE71

VINCE71 Member Gold Member

UK
    I'd love to see my wife or know shed had black

Hawkeye likes this.
  17. cuckhappy

Australia
    Our taxi driver in the Uk was huge my wife was mesmerised and could not get enough of him

Hawkeye likes this.