High heel trampling, anybody ever heard of this or done this?

Ms Bratt

Couple
From
PA, US
So my b/f told me about something and then showed me pics to prove it was true about women walking on men with high heels on and stepping on there dicks and whatnot. I thought it was a bit funny but also kinda strange? Anybody into this or have experience with this type of thing???

Attachments

• 11895d87e592d2ad73ce0916eda277b4.jpg
    11895d87e592d2ad73ce0916eda277b4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 34
So my b/f told me about something and then showed me pics to prove it was true about women walking on men with high heels on and stepping on there dicks and whatnot. I thought it was a bit funny but also kinda strange? Anybody into this or have experience with this type of thing???
I have heard of it but never experienced....looks painful

Hot concept but too much pain for me. I’d like her to walk on me bare foot though. And rub her pretty foot bottoms all over my bitch face.

One night cruising a rest stop a trucker flashed his headlights indicating he wanted company I was giving him a blowjob and he asked me to walk on his stomach with my heels on at first I didn't believe him but at his persistence I did eventually getting my entire weight on one heel about a half inch diameter directly on his stomach.

I've watched many videos of this type of thing. Maybe one day if I'm brave enough I'll have a try.....although there's not really much to trample on 😳🙂

My wife has trampled me but only barefoot, never on heels.

Back