Hi you think i have a small dick

8x3steif,Schlaff sehe das Bild,oft noch kleiner nur ein Zipfel.Lecke Sie u.ihr Fickbesuch davor u.danach.Schlucke gern u.bin Fickbar,Sie mag kein Anal!!

Attachments

• DSC_0211 (1).JPG
    DSC_0211 (1).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
Naja wenn, ich so
8x3steif,Schlaff sehe das Bild,oft noch kleiner nur ein Zipfel.Lecke Sie u.ihr Fickbesuch davor u.danach.Schlucke gern u.bin Fickbar,Sie mag kein Anal!!
wenn ich so ein Ding hätte wäre nur noch passiv oder besser eine Transe

Ja habe auch gerne DW an .Beste ist immer die Fasenachtzeit da falle ich nicht auf in Frauenkleidern!!

Unless you are an intense "grower" you do have a small dick compared to the bulls my wife enjoys.

I'm super happy I was born with a small penis and that my dad passed down that side of our DNA because I remember seeing him naked when I was a baby a few times and thinking his pecker wasn't much bigger than mine at the time. Had I had a big, thick, long cock I might have had a different outlook on life and sex.....I can't imagine now not ever enjoying the sight of a big, beautiful, pulsing rock hard, thick and long hard black cock slapping my wife's clit and rubbing up and down her slit before slowly disappearing inch by inch in her hungry little pink married pussy.
Also, as much as I've always loved eating pussy, it's so much better after being thoroughly fucked like it was made to be fucked and full of cum! If I was born with a big bull cock, I'd never get to enjoy one of life's best desserts!

But, I too have a small, shriveled up, short and stubby white dick and it's helped me serve my purpose of being a cuckold!

Back