Hi, really enjoy this site

I want to share my girl with a bbc. I’ve been into this for a while. Just the other day she mentioned how sexy the actor Michael B Jordan is. And I should have brought the conversation up about her being with another man like Michael B Jordan. But I didn’t. I’ve been struggling with bringing the topic up. I’m not into the extreme humiliation or the bi stuff, but to share her with a bbc and see her take it would be amazing for everyone.

So I’m on this site, trying to follow the idiots guide you’ve got, and just have to work up the confidence to tell her.

Any support or extra advice from bulls, hot wives, or cuckolds would be appreciated.

Thanks

I want to share my girl with a bbc. I’ve been into this for a while. Just the other day she mentioned how sexy the actor Michael B Jordan is. And I should have brought the conversation up about her being with another man like Michael B Jordan. But I didn’t. I’ve been struggling with bringing the topic up. I’m not into the extreme humiliation or the bi stuff, but to share her with a bbc and see her take it would be amazing for everyone.

So I’m on this site, trying to follow the idiots guide you’ve got, and just have to work up the confidence to tell her.

Any support or extra advice from bulls, hot wives, or cuckolds would be appreciated.

Thanks
let's talk pm

Thanks

I am in the exact same boat. I finally told her exactly how I feel about the hotwife lifestyle and what I really wanted to see.

She was reticent and said that she could never really do it but at least she knows now. She has been sucking me while taking a dildo and she seems to enjoy that. She was very adamant that she would never do it and now
She is making little jokes here and there about it. Not in a mean way, but in a flirtatious way. I’m not sure what to do either.

Just keep at it and sit her down and tell her how you feel about everything. The direct approach is the best from what people here have told me.

Also, look for advice. I’m always looking for advice, especially from people here, because they know way more than I do.

Good luck!

Back