Hi I'm Tessa

I love being dressed
I know how exciting I am when I help dress her to get ready for a date. I have asked if I can dress up while she is gone so now I get to wear a bra and dress and heels sometimes pantyhose or stocking while she is on a date. She knows I am willing to be more sub sissy-fem but she has not let me go that far.

I know how exciting I am when I help dress her to get ready for a date. I have asked if I can dress up while she is gone so now I get to wear a bra and dress and heels sometimes pantyhose or stocking while she is on a date. She knows I am willing to be more sub sissy-fem but she has not let me go that far.
Omg yes

the more submissive and sissy-fem you can make your hubby - the more he is willing to lick others cum from your pussy and let you do any cock you want - at any time you want. It is about making you happy and all females are happier when getting more than one cock to fuck.

I'm a married white female who likes to have online sex with Huge BBC's via sexting, pic exchanges and web cam sex. I will not meet men in person unless my husband says it's ok as I do what he tells me to and since he's not a cuckold. He allows me to play with other men online and I'm allowed to meet couples and women in person with him present to have my first girl/girl experience.
Damn ma.😍😍😍

I'm a married white female who likes to have online sex with Huge BBC's via sexting, pic exchanges and web cam sex. I will not meet men in person unless my husband says it's ok as I do what he tells me to and since he's not a cuckold. He allows me to play with other men online and I'm allowed to meet couples and women in person with him present to have my first girl/girl experience.
Hello

Are you still interested?

Back