WhiteEuroBoi

Male
From
US
I know I've been a member for about a year now but I never had the opportunity to introduce myself. I'm Jonathan, I'm 23 years old, and I'm an amateur cuckold. I have a very tiny white penis and it's about 4.9 inches fully erect, about 3 inches in girth, and I can barely get it up all the way. I had my first erection when I was 14 and I had my first ejaculation when I was 16. I know, pathetic isn't it? Not only that but I still have wet dreams fairly often. My beautiful girlfriend Amber is my high school sweetheart and, although we love each other very much, she despises my laughable excuse of my manhood.
So one day, I went to her house and caught her in bed with a fairly tall and muscular black man. At first I was shocked and angry, but when I saw him withdraw his long, thick, monstrous horse-hung black cock out of her pussy - all covered in cum and juice - I was horrified. My eyes bulged in disbelief because they had never seen a penis that gigantic. They didn't even act phased from my presence; she continued to moan and smile up at him with a look of immense pleasure on her face. I was never able to satisfy my girlfriend like that and I felt despicable about myself.
But instead of leaving her, like many men would've done, I'm now her dominate and submissive cuckold slave and Shaun (the black guy) is our Black Bull. His 11" inch BBC puts my little 4.9" inch cock to shame. I'm so glad I decided to stay with Amber and become a cuckold, something I think all white couples should do. Us white men simply can't compete with superior black men. I absolutely love seeing my girlfriend's pussy being plugged and stretched by big black cock, while I watch from the corner and jack my little dicklet.

Below are two photos of our Bull's giant, long big black cock...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I know I've been a member for about a year now but I never had the opportunity to introduce myself. I'm Jonathan, I'm 23 years old, and I'm an amateur cuckold. I have a very tiny white penis and it's about 4.9 inches fully erect, about 3 inches in girth, and I can barely get it up all the way. I had my first erection when I was 14 and I had my first ejaculation when I was 16. I know, pathetic isn't it? Not only that but I still have wet dreams fairly often. My beautiful girlfriend Amber is my high school sweetheart and, although we love each other very much, she despises my laughable excuse of my manhood.
So one day, I went to her house and caught her in bed with a fairly tall and muscular black man. At first I was shocked and angry, but when I saw him withdraw his long, thick, monstrous horse-hung black cock out of her pussy - all covered in cum and juice - I was horrified. My eyes bulged in disbelief because they had never seen a penis that gigantic. They didn't even act phased from my presence; she continued to moan and smile up at him with a look of immense pleasure on her face. I was never able to satisfy my girlfriend like that and I felt despicable about myself.
But instead of leaving her, like many men would've done, I'm now her dominate and submissive cuckold slave and Shaun (the black guy) is our Black Bull. His 11" inch BBC puts my little 4.9" inch cock to shame. I'm so glad I decided to stay with Amber and become a cuckold, something I think all white couples should do. Us white men simply can't compete with superior black men. I absolutely love seeing my girlfriend's pussy being plugged and stretched by big black cock, while I watch from the corner and jack my little dicklet.

Below are two photos of our Bull's giant, long big black cock...
I want a BBC fantasy in front of my husband ASAP in Panama City FL I'd love that inside me

Back