Hi! I'm Bloops!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Bloops, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Bloops

Bloops Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm a 25 year old woman from a country that I cannot specify. Where I live there are no colour peolpe (I hope I'm not being offensive). I have this crazy fantasy of being fucked vaginally and then anally by a big black stud with his bbc pounding me 'till I cum. All that in front of my cuck boyfriend who would also love it.

The other fantasy is about being Dped or gangbanged by big black cocks, I don't know, maybe 6 or 8 guys (or maybe lots more! Lol), that would be awesome. And of course end with a bukkake or maybe I would swallow every drop of cum.

This is me and here is my tumblr, where I post pics and vids 'bout my wild sexual experiences (FMM, DP, DVP, etc.). Hope you like it and be free to write to me or say hello or nasty things or even CUM TRIBUTE, I love it!

http://bbloops22.tumblr.com/

2014-09-02 02.56.22.jpg

2. Mouthpiece

Mouthpiece Member

US
    Mmmmm

Bloops likes this.
  3. LebanonBBCLover

LebanonBBCLover Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Welcome to the club Bloops

raykink, Mouthpiece and Bloops like this.
  4. Bloops

Bloops Well-Known Member

Thanks Lebanon! I'm really happy that I've found a place like this to express my fantasies! :qos::exciting::threesome::blackgrimace::qos:

5. LebanonBBCLover

LebanonBBCLover Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    And I am sure if you post some of your hot sexy pics, you will eventually be able to meet lot of well hung black guys here who are ready and willing to fuck you bebe

gamal, MMXXXVII and Bloops like this.
  6. Pamela87

Pamela87 Well-Known Member Real Person

You are very welcome and you are gorgeous sweety...:)

7. TopCat

TopCat Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Welcome to b2w, very enticing intro and hot tumblr page. You are a good-looking woman and sexy with ample ass meat definitely built for black cocks. Look forward to chats with you. Please enjoy yourself here. ;):blackgreedy:

raykink and Bloops like this.
  8. big9indic

big9indic Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Welcome to our little dark corner of the web, sweetness! Enjoy exploring all your fantasies and desires! Hit me up when your pussy starts tingling ;):sex::blackgreedy:

Bloops likes this.
  9. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Welcome sweetie!!

10. Denisse Q

Denisse Q Member

US
    The best club to be in am sure