Bbc slut from Puerto Rico πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

Hello, my name is Katiria, I'm 28, I'm from Puerto Rico πŸ‡΅πŸ‡· I'm new here haha, I would like to meet some of you πŸ‘ŒπŸ» and it would be a pleasure for me, thanks

Im looking for any great bbc and i have not done it before but could try any foursomes, gangbang or bukkake πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‡΅πŸ‡· im not single i got a white Bf but well still looking for that good bbc

Hello, my name is Katiria, I'm 28, I'm from Puerto Rico πŸ‡΅πŸ‡· I'm new here haha, I would like to meet some of you πŸ‘ŒπŸ» and it would be a pleasure for me, thanks

Im looking for any great bbc and i have not done it before but could try any foursomes, gangbang or bukkake πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‡΅πŸ‡· im not single i got a white Bf but well still looking for that good bbc
Baby I hope you find lots of big black cock to gangbang you if I was your white boyfriend I would eat all of the black cum from your holes

That’s valid

I was just in PR about 2 weeks ago and will be back late February/early March

Hi im fritz i would love to help you out

Attachments

• 20230926_230650.jpg
    20230926_230650.jpg
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230926_230659.jpg
    20230926_230659.jpg
    978.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20230921_171854.jpg
    20230921_171854.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20230926_230715.jpg
    20230926_230715.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

Message me

Welcome look forward to enjoying you

What part of Puerto Rico you are located at?

Back