Hi I am here to listen to your problems without judging!

we seem to be living in an age when women actually think they have some kind of meaning... they dont... they will always be inferior, even to the most pathetic loser cuck you can imagine a woman is still a few notches below that on the food chain... yet she thinks she matters...lol... the whole thing makes me laugh my head off... it's just the time we are living in right now eventually they may come to their senses and realize their true purpose

we seem to be living in an age when women actually think they have some kind of meaning... they dont... they will always be inferior, even to the most pathetic loser cuck you can imagine a woman is still a few notches below that on the food chain... yet she thinks she matters...lol... the whole thing makes me laugh my head off... it's just the time we are living in right now eventually they may come to their senses and realize their true purpose
So you just joined the site to do a little trolling? :rolleyes:
Good luck with your nonsense!

Ok, not sure why you think that, but everyone has a place and meaning in this world regardless of what gender they are. I can tell you, that even as Dominant and alpha as I am, my lady is queen and I would be a fool to think that her place has no meaning to me in life. She is a strong, assertive woman, however, she is very submissive to me, but also very supportive and yea, I do value her opinions. As much as I could do what I want, I have enough respect for her to consider how she feels. Any man, if he is smart, would know what I mean.

Why you out here causing problems. People on this site are just nice people trying to have a good time and you're here being stupid. I'm sorry she hurt you but this isn't the way. Do yourself a favor and rid yourself of this hate.

No I may not be blacked and yes i did find this completely by accident, but I want to help all, so if any of you (male, females, or others) have any problems, or dreams ect. talk to me♡
All white women should by law be blackened by huge BBC.

Back