Hey Girls... Shout out if you are into BBC Gang Bangs???

If you are a male or female in the New York city area and you want to be in an interracial gang bang Inbox me. I have a connection that organizes them every month and I am helping him recruit. Please be serious about this when responding so that you don't waste my or his time. I am very much aware of how many people say they want this and then they flake out or waste time. Serious replies only and I'll fill you in on the details. If this is something you truly want I could arrange for you to be in one and have an ongoing connection for others in short order. Please note that YOU MUST BE ABLE TO MEET IN MANHATTAN AND BE ON TIME for an interview, after going through a short email and phone screening process.

My black lover and I have talked about this. Once going as far as renting me to his roommate and a friend. But two isn't quite a gang bang. I am warming to the idea of four at once, the thought makes me very wet. My idea is just have me tied down so I can't back out at any point. He is considering who and when. It's very possible I will soon, can't wait........kinda.

My black lover and I have talked about this. Once going as far as renting me to his roommate and a friend. But two isn't quite a gang bang. I am warming to the idea of four at once, the thought makes me very wet. My idea is just have me tied down so I can't back out at any point. He is considering who and when. It's very possible I will soon, can't wait........kinda.
tied down? are you gunna wear a blind fold so you don't know who's fucking you? i bet you're gunna have a great time getting gangbanged

Its a big dream yeees, so much masculine and strong black men sourround me and touch me everywhere. All Cocks stand hard over my face ans fuck me that i dont know where is up and down. The whole delicious cum for me, OMG that make me crazy
That sounds great....

Back