Hey Girls... Shout out if you are into BBC Gang Bangs???

It's all in the chemistry and mood. Without it, and especially if the guys are just jiving each other and grandstanding, it is a chore. 2 or 3 respectful and focused men can be orgasm bliss. A larger crowd becomes a challenge, not just physically but in terms if mutual attractions and compatibility.

Went to our first BBC party a few months ago and was scared to death! Several big bulls chatting us up. There were a few other couples there and after they got started, I was instantly wet. Pretty soon, my hubby snuck over and told the hottie I had my eyes on to make a move and before I could say hey he took me in a bedroom and made me his. Pretty soon I we had an audience and 4-5 other well-equipped bulls gathered round and wanted their turn...so hard to explain how erotic it was. They were all so nice to us and made sure we were comfortable. I finally tapped out after the 5th bull finished up. No dp, just blowing and in my pussy. We are excited for our next party knowing what we know now. ;)

We attend parties around DFW regularly.

Hubby is talking about taking me to Austin for my Brithday . We have a group of 5 young Black guys that have been talking to me about cumming for my first gangbang!!! They have some wild plans for me!!!

It will be one year since I started my journey into this wonderful Black/White playtime.

Any pointers!!!!.

SHOULD I DO THIS??????

Love & Kisses
PAT

b-still-has-one-hand-free-jpg.422800
You should. We started a few years ago and had great fun!

Back