Hey Girls... Shout out if you are into BBC Gang Bangs???

1423242178-jpg.832705
Yes i confirm that !

Hubby is talking about taking me to Austin for my Brithday . We have a group of 5 young Black guys that have been talking to me about cumming for my first gangbang!!! They have some wild plans for me!!!

It will be one year since I started my journey into this wonderful Black/White playtime.

Any pointers!!!!.

SHOULD I DO THIS??????

Love & Kisses
PAT

b-still-has-one-hand-free-jpg.422800

Well I strived my birthday weekend (5/29-30/2016). We made it through all the weather and arrived at the hotel Friday afternoon late. We phoned Jake and asked if we were still on for my weekend playtime and he said yes. So about an hour later 5 beautiful BLACK men showed up and we meet with them at we hotel bar to see if we were compatible and would have our playtime. After several drinks and conversation we all decided we would enjoy our playtime. So I excussed myself and went to the room to changed. My hubby stayed and visited with the guys. You should have seen THEIR EYES when I walked into the bar in MY WEDDING DRESS!!!! GRINS EVERYWERE!!! I asked “Isn’t this what you wanted???? Well sat for about another 20 minutes and the guys just GRINNED AND GRINNED!!!! They were getting worked up, but as much as I was!!! So I looked up and asked if they were ready to take me through the lobby to our room? WE all stood up and the YOUNG FIVE BLACK MEN WALKED ME OUT. THEY WERE ALL AROUND ME, HAND ALL OVER ME AS THEY WALKED THEIR BRIDE THROUGH THE HOTEL!!! EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT US!!!! I SWEAR I THOUGHT I NOTICE A COUPLE OF LADIES SMILING AT ME!!!!!

It didn’t take long until we open the front door of our room and this prim and proper white wife and the 5 black men walked in for the weekend of my life. They were college students and that the first one was named Jake and the rest were Paul, Derek, James and Shaun. I was standing in the middle of the room in my wedding dress next to Jake and he was rubbing and massaging my breasts. I was kissing Jake and could feel the others start to fondle me.

I drop to my knees in the middle of these BBC, reached up and unzip Jakes pants and took his beautiful Black Cock out and started sucking him. After a while I stood up and dropped my dress to the floor. I was not wearing panties and they noticed that I had shaved my pussy. ALL OF THEIR MOUTHS (EVEN MY HUBBY) MOUTHS FEEL OPEN WHEN THEY SAW THE QOS TATTOO I PUT RIGHT ABOVE OF MY PUSSY!!!! A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR THE GUYS!!!! I knelt back down in front of Jake and began kissing his BBC again. I I spread my legs and massaged my clit, making me squirm. I moaned and that seemed to be the signal for all the men to take off their clothes, revealing large, hard, black cocks.

I was moving from one cock to another cock trying to suck ALL of them. Then the guys stood me up and I grabbed Jake by the cock led them all to our bedroom, to our bed and laid me down. Derek knelt between my legs and began licking and sucking my pussy. My hips were moving back and forth as I approached my first orgasm. I tense and then exploded into a climax. I then looked up on the bed and spread my legs saying, “Fuck me, make me cum on your black cocks, I want you to use me like a slut!”

Jake got between my legs and James and Shaun held my legs wide as he placed the head of his cock at my pussy. He leaned forward and kissed me, and as he did he shoved his hips forward burying his hard black cock into me. I moaned and moved my hips meeting every stroke of his cock. “Oh, yes baby! Fuck me hard! Make me cum on your beautiful cock!”

He asked me if I liked fucking his black cock, and I said, “God yes, I love it!”

James rubbed his black cock over my full lips and I sucked it in eagerly. Jake was slowly stroking in and out of pussy. His shaft stretching me open as it moved inside of me. Derek and Shaun were pinching my nipples and massaging my breasts while they stroked their cocks.

James was stroking his cock in and out of my mouth and I could tell that he was going to cum. He groaned loudly and began pumping his sperm into my hot mouth. I sucked until I had swallowed it all. He pulled out and Paul shoved his cock into my mouth and I resumed sucking another black cock like a real slut.

The sight of me on my back, with my legs spread wide, with my pussy and mouth filled with black cock was the hottest thing my hubby has ever seen! Jake was slamming his big cock into me and he said, “I’m going to cum, slut?” He groaned and slammed into me, holding his cock deep inside of me and shot his sperm into my wife filling up his condom.

I sucked Paul's cock back into my mouth and sucked and licked his shaft until he began to cum. He pulled out of my mouth and shot stream after stream of thick cum over my face. My hubby had never seen his wife look so hot as I fucked and sucked these young black men like their whore!

Shaun turned me onto my knees and began rubbing the large head of his cock up and down my wet pussy. Derek got in front of me and held his cock to my lips. I ran my tongue around the head and down the shaft. He said, “You like sucking black cock, don’t you, slut?” I just nodded and sucked his cock deep into my mouth. He held my head and began fucking my mouth. Shaun slowly shoved one of his fingers
deep into my ass while he push his thick cock deep into my body at the same time. (I knew what they wanted and knew that I was going to get my ass fucked for the first time. I hoped I was up for it!!!!

When he was all the way inside my pussy, he began stroking in and out of my pulling almost all the way out and then slowly shoving all of his cock back into me. I began pushing back against him and he started stroking his finger in and out of my ass at the same time. I was now slamming my body against Shaun and sucking Derek's cock for all I was worth when I exploded into the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

I was impaled on both ends by these huge black shafts and I continued shaking and moaning as they pounded into me. Derek came first, filling my mouth with his cum, and I took it all like a pro, swallowing and then licking his cock clean. Shaun continued slamming into me and then held his cock deep inside me as he filled his condom with another load of hot sperm. Jake got on the bed on his back and I crawled up between his legs and began sucking his cock. When it was hard I got up and slowly, lowered myself onto his shaft. My eyes were closed and when I had all of his cock inside my, he pulled me down to his chest and kissed me deeply. Paul got on his knees behind me, put lube all over and in my ass and then slowly push his cock into my ass! My eyes went WIDE!!!!

OMG at first it HURT, I struggled, but Jake held my tight and told me that I was their whore and I would fuck them any way they wanted, whenever they wanted, did I understand that? I nodded and began to relax as Paul moved deeper into my ass. When he had all of his cock inside my ass, he and Jake began to stroke in and out of my together. I was shaking my head and telling them to go SLOW!!!

Derek and James were kneeling on either side and I reached out and began stroking their cocks. Trying to take my mind off the COCK IN MY ASS. Shaun moved to the side of my head and I turned and took him into my mouth. I have never seen or been a part of anything so hot as the sight of me servicing 5 hard black cocks at one time! I NEVER WOULD HAVE DREAMED THAT I WOULD BE DOING THIS AT 58 YRS OLD!!!!!

I began climaxing and continued with orgasm after orgasm as each man emptied his sperm in me. When Jake, Shaun and Paul had filled me, they pulled out and Derek and James each fucked me again shooting their cum deep inside me.

This went on over and over for the entire night. They were getting me ready and they all fucked my ASS, PUSSY and MOUTH for hours. I had never been fuck so much in all of my life. We finally went to sleep around 4:00 am and hubby said it was really hot seeing me asleep in the middle of 5 young black me!!!

Well the next morning, we got up and all of us went to breakfast. Again looks everywhere!!!! The boys went home, but came back that evening for round two. This time they had a SURPRISE FOR ME!!!!! THEY BROUGHT FRIENDS!!!! 4 MORE FRIENDS, NOW HERE I AM STANDING BEFORE 9 AND I MEAN 9 BEAUTIFUL BIG COCK BLACK MEN. WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO????

It has taken me all week to recoup and start to walk normal!!!!

Love & Kisses
Pat

tumblr_ng1ot7ouda1u4gk0vo1_500-jpg.754585

15-jpg.709216

Last edited:
Hubby did set up a Holloween gangbang for me Saturday night with 6 BBC Studs!!!!! I enter the room in my Holloween costume. JUST A COLLAR ON, NOTHING ELSE!!!!! OMG did it start the PARTY!!!!!

206.jpg

90557754b418698da05-jpg.929116

I was fucked all night!!!! I took a little break Sunday morning. I still had two of the BBC here sleeping!!! I sucked and fucked them awake for another hour or so playtime. We were all pretty wore out!!!! THEY FUCKED MY ASS OFF!!!!!! THEY EVEN TOOK MY ASS!!!!! OH MASTER I WAS SSSOOO NNNAAAUUUGGGHHHTTTYYY!!!!!

11-jpg.1023989

Well Hubby and I Saturday night, in Dallas, TX, went to have a couple of glass of wine; I was so nervous. We went upstairs and I got ready for our guest. Hubby got a two room suite since we were having 6 BBC cuming to play. Well around 7:00 pm there was a knock on the door; my heart was in my throat. I went into the bedroom while Hubby answered the door. It was Jerry our friend and 4 of his buddies. While Jerry was introducing everyone to Hubby the last gentlemen showed up. After visiting for a little while, hubby came and got me. He walked me out by a leash with only a COLLAR and HEELS on. All I heard was a collective MOTHERFUCKER YEA!!!!! THAT’S WHAT WE TALKIN ABOUT!!!! Hubby lead me over to Jerry handed him my lease and said SHE IS ALL OF YOURS!!!!!! I stood there naked before these strangers, my pussy was so WET!!!! There were clothes flying everywhere. I dropped to my knees and they all circled around me. OMG there were BLACK DICKS EVERYWHERE!!!! One of the guys stepped up, I open my mouth and took his COCK in and started sucking his COCK. Jerry said, “Guys she is a friend, she is here to have fun and we will not hurt her”. I was being touched everywhere, my mind was going crazy. I was sucking so deeply, and then another guy stepped up and put his cock in my face, so I started sucking him also. There I was on my knees sucking two beautiful black cocks, with 4 more waiting!!!! HEAVEN!!!!!! Well here I was sucking 6 cocks for about 20 minutes, they were so HARD, and someone said its time to FUCK THIS SLUT!!!! (I think it was Hubby) They picked me up and carried me into the bedroom; I was “THROWN” onto the bed. One of the guys looked at me and said “You like to be a COLLARED SLUT do you, then we are going to make you WISH CUM TRUE”. THEY WERE ALL OVER ME!!!! I had a cock pounding me with a cock in my mouth, while one held my leash. OH it was so HOT and SEXY, I was so excited. I heard a load groan and the man fucking came so hard. Then I felt the man in my mouth tense up and shoot a load down my throat, it tasted so GOOD!!!! After about 2 hours of the 6 men TAKING and USING me, we took a break. Then Jerry walked up with a huge tube of KY and asked me if I was ready for some serious FUCKING!!!!! My eyes were wide, I knew where this was going, I smiled and sucked his cock. Once he was hard he turned me around and lubed my ASS. I looked back wide eyed, he said shut up and pushed his cock up my ASS!!!!!! It hurt so good; I dropped my head and he slid in. I heard “GD look at her take it”. Jerry began to pump me slowly and after a few minutes picked up the pace. I was moaning so load, I know the neighbors had to be hearing us!!!!!! It was not long I was asking him too fuck my ass!!!!! I started to pound me and then he tensed and started CUMING IN MT ASS!!!!! I felt the heat and knew he was BAREBACK!!!! Jerry pulled out and another guy jump up and TOOK my ASS. I looked up and there was a cock, so I was on the bed with a cock in my mouth and one in my ASS!!! And going CRAZY!!!!!!! Well when they finished the next guy laid on the bed, they put me on his cock. While I was riding him someone pushed me down and I felt a cock on my ASS!!!!! I said I don’t know if I can, and he pushed forward, I shot up and he SLAM his cock up my ASS!!! THE DP’S BEGAN. I was fucked in all my three hole for the next 3 hours. I was fucked non-stop in my ASS for hours. I had never been stretched out like this before. By this time everyone was fucking me BAREBACK!!!!!! I had CUM FLOWING OUT OF MY PUSSY, ASS AND DOWN MY THROAT!!!! OMG I WAS A CAZED WILD BLACK COCK SLUT!!!!!! Well they fucked me all night, there was always someone rested and ready to go again. I was totally USED!!! Well I finally went to sleep around 5:00 am and when I woke up a couple hours later everyone had left except Jerry and one other who were sleeping. I crawled up and started sucking their cocks and when they woke up I look up smile and asked if they would like a good by BJ or fuck, but no ass!!!! Well they were all over me and tagged team me for another hour. We showered, I walked them to the door kissed them goodbye and they were off. I went back to bed for a couple of hours!!! Hubby clean up and then he drove me home while I slept. All I can say is THANK YOU HUBBY FOR GIVING ME SUCK A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND THANK YOU TO JERRY AND HIS FIRNDS FOR REALLY GIVING ME A GOROUSLY HOLLOWEEN WEEKEND!!!!!

PAT

tumblr_oaxemym5Qj1vxzuy9o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Normally I do a gangbang every two weeks, 4-10 BBC's
Still like to find a really hardcore BBC to share me with his friends.
Not as easy as you might think to find a alpha male.
BBC's yes, ALPHA BBC not that easy that are into the lifestyle.

My hottest BBC GB experience was about 6 years ago. I had been divorced about 6 months and already learned about BBC. One day I was on the old Yahoo! Chat Rooms and in a Local room early one Saturday afternoon. I started chatting up this guy who sent me a pic. I didn't know he was black until he sent me a pic of his hard BBC and I was happily surprised. Well, he invited me to a party that night and asked if I would be the entertainment. I was so turned on by his chat that I said yes. He told me where and to be there at 9:00 PM. It was a a very nice apartment complex and figured it would be okay so after a glass of wine I showed up in my sluttiest dress.

I was met by James. He handed me the nice stiff ******* I asked for and took me into the living room and introduced me to the two guys that were there. One of them was fairly young and very buff and I wanted him. James told me he was home on military leave and shy and perhaps I should take him to the other room. So we want to the other room and and he explored all my holes. After we were done and on my second *******, I got brave and left left my clothes in the bedroom and walked back in the living room with just my strappy heals on. Let's just say I was surprised and a little scared to find 11 naked black men sitting around drinking waiting for me.

Well, I was their to be the entertainment and lets' just say that they all had great entertainment that night. Each of them pumped a load in all three holes more than once but how many I don't know because the cocks kept coming. Maybe more guys showed up during and I didn't realize it. By the time they were all wore out and I left, the sun was coming up as I got in my car. I was a complete mess. I hadn't put my panties back on and not only was the cum running down my legs from both my holes but I think I was leaving cum spots on the walkway to my car.

The experience was great! I have hoped to repeat the experience but James moved out of state a couple of seeks after the party. I'm afraid that was a once in a lifetime experience but would do it again in a heartbeat. There is nothing like being used as a fuck toy by all the BBC.

You would have thought in 6 years I could have repeated it but now everyone seems to be fake. I sometimes search for others but nothing ever works out.

I have been "black owned" for the past six years, and every two weeks or so MASTER has my naked flesh used by multiple black cocks. I particularly love it when I am led blindfolded into the room and am instructed to announce "this flesh is here for your use and enjoyment". Have had as many as 40+ men fill my wanton holes with their hot seed in a night, never seeing any and with no idea of their desires. My favorite form of enjoyment! :hot:
Would you marry me?

Back