Hey Girls... Shout out if you are into BBC Gang Bangs???

Well, just being honest here .. and although I have fantasized a lil' about it sometimes I have never actually 'been with' more than one guy at a time as far as intercourse is concerned. Orally, yeah. Not even sure if my little pussy could handle one of those BBC gang bangs like I've seen in some movies and hear about all the time. lol. The black guy I'm with is usually enough because he's absolutely pounding away at my pussy a lot! So, I'm gonna go with a 'no' here for now.

I think my first black boyfriend the summer before beginning h.s. probably conditioned my pussy for black cock only because he liked fucking me a whole lot. He was in his 20's and quite virile and would fuck me anywhere between 2&4 times a day .. but he was also totally possessive when it came to my pussy .. Most black guys are really this way. But, when it came to my mouth it was much different and he would want me to suck off a friend or friends of his. The first time I was shocked when I just finished sucking his cock at a block party and he told me to suck off his friend who was standing next to him. I just looked up at him speechless and he said, "Listen! If you're with me .. then you're with my partners too .. got that?!" He said that so firmly. By this time he had been fucking me for about a month to 5 weeks, and he had total control of my pussy and of me .. so, I just did what I was told.

That may have been around that time when he began referring to be as HIS 'bitch' and 'white bitch' .. honestly, for some reason I felt more accepted in his life at that time. From that time on, I guess you can say that I had several 'oral BBC gang bangs' but just oral ones, and it was never more than like 6 black cocks and him at any given time. :blackheart:Dana
Hi Dana, I think that you do everything right. I know how attractive black guy. I had such a situation. My black guy made me his white slut for blacks. He shared me with his friends. They often fuck me, by a few guys at once. Sometimes he just calls me and says that his friends will come and I have to serve them.

I've only ever experienced being shared twice and both times it sort of just developed, at least as far as I know it wasn't planned.....as for how many....4 was a lot so probably that....and lastly, yes...there's a certain mind consuming feeling when that's happening and the results were some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

I've only ever experienced being shared twice and both times it sort of just developed, at least as far as I know it wasn't planned.....as for how many....4 was a lot so probably that....and lastly, yes...there's a certain mind consuming feeling when that's happening and the results were some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.
my kind of woman

My Asian hottie has done a few gangbangs and loved them. She prefers being shared with others after developing trust with one bull. We’re in northern NJ if anyone is interested in pursuing.

Attachments

• 0517D025-6BCD-4687-B626-804DF8A62CAB.jpeg
    0517D025-6BCD-4687-B626-804DF8A62CAB.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 108
  • C6C94E9E-E111-4E5F-9636-EFB49964D867.jpeg
    C6C94E9E-E111-4E5F-9636-EFB49964D867.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 127
Back