Hey curious white wmen: Today is "Strike up a conversation with a blk guy" day. Details.,.,

blkbbc11

Male
From
FL, US
Fellas when you see a White cpl or a single white woman out in public like Wal-Mart, publix etc...what's The percentage ratio that she or they would even start a conversation yet along even look at an unsuspecting BBC??. But on sites like these they are very verbal and communicate with little effort and sometimes the white woman will even initiate the first conversation. Whoa.
So.....
With that being said , I declare today as the official "strike up a conversation with a blk male today" day. Its great practice, for sites like these and other white women might catch on to the trend which will only make the BBC community a lot more open sourced. P2p b2w

Brothas you feel me?
White women take notes!
- Dr. Deep

Fellas when you see a White cpl or a single white woman out in public like Wal-Mart, publix etc...what's The percentage ratio that she or they would even start a conversation yet along even look at an unsuspecting BBC??. But on sites like these they are very verbal and communicate with little effort and sometimes the white woman will even initiate the first conversation. Whoa.
So.....
With that being said , I declare today as the official "strike up a conversation with a blk male today" day. Its great practice, for sites like these and other white women might catch on to the trend which will only make the BBC community a lot more open sourced. P2p b2w

Brothas you feel me?
White women take notes!
- Dr. Deep
Of course, your all welcome to input your opinions

So.....

Brothas you feel me?
White women take notes!
- Dr. Deep
Strike conversation In the real world.reality

Back