Hesitant girlfriend…

I put - I am aren’t I ;)

and then I put … Still wearing them tiny black thongs? Would love to see how wet they are after watching the show 😈

And then she has literally just replied, just now!

She put “Just on my way home now babe xxxxxx”

She hasn’t replied to the other messages
Is this normal for her to act after some drinks? Do you think she noticed since she was in public or she ignored it for other reasons?

Oh I understand. She may just be busy getting back home and a combination of being *******. She has done it before.
Ah yes thankyou for clarifying. This is the most interesting thread tbh bro, it feels like a social experiment almost. Kinda weird but glad we get to experience as a community lol

I put - I am aren’t I ;)

and then I put … Still wearing them tiny black thongs? Would love to see how wet they are after watching the show 😈

And then she has literally just replied, just now!

She put “Just on my way home now babe xxxxxx”

She hasn’t replied to the other messages
You will get a nice tussle between the sheets when she get home I'd wager. I don't think she has made any moves against anyone else, she seems to really love you and full of loyalty, which is good! But I'm SURE she's really worked up and horny right about now!

Have a nice night 😁
EDIT: oh, not coming home to you? Ah well, next time you meet!

I asked her Oh right, our home or your mum and dads? xxx

She hasn’t been online since she messaged me which was 31 minutes ago.

She might be sleeping in the taxi.

But it’s making me think… because her cousin is online and she should gone back with her cousin. Like 1000%. Not back to the same house but in the same taxi.

I asked her Oh right, our home or your mum and dads? xxx

She hasn’t been online since she messaged me which was 31 minutes ago.

She might be sleeping in the taxi.

But it’s making me think… because her cousin is online and she should gone back with her cousin. Like 1000%. Not back to the same house but in the same taxi.
I think she finally took the bait! Manifest your dreams homie!

Hmmm, do you reckon?
Idk tbh. But even someone loyal will bend when they know its what you want. And yes having a couple drinks in you and being horny to begin with, also she might have actually seen alot of guys who looked like the men you send her videos of. If she was really craving a deep pounding that badly, alot of girls would go for it especially knowing she isn’t risking losing you, she knows she is safe to do it now that its on her mind alot. How long have you been together again?

6 months.

She was definitely horny before she left to go. More than usual.

I mean, you saw the pictures didn’t you.

Then she text me to say she is ridiculously *******.

Her cousins still coming online. My girlfriend has not been online since she sent me the message.

6 months.

She was definitely horny before she left to go. More than usual.

I mean, you saw the pictures didn’t you.

Then she text me to say she is ridiculously *******.

Her cousins still coming online. My girlfriend has not been online since she sent me the message.
Hmm, but she definitely loves you it seems, thats a short amount of time though so her loyalty could still be swayed to seek out other sexual partners. she is young still and now realized there’s a world of pleasure she hasnt experienced yet. Maybe the alcohol made her hole get wetter and looser and maybe all she needed was a little cocktail to push her over the edge of horniness.

Hmm, but she definitely loves you it seems, thats a short amount of time though so her loyalty could still be swayed to seek out other sexual partners. she is young still and now realized there’s a world of pleasure she hasnt experienced yet. Maybe the alcohol made her hole get wetter and looser and maybe all she needed was a little cocktail to push her over the edge of horniness.
I’m hoping so.

if not today she will do it very soon, sounds like she is making good progress. i bet she is horney as fuck and got naughty bbc fantasies/dreams now

i think the boyfriend is thinking about it all day but not because she is going out that she is hunting bbc male trying to verify if they pack a 9 inch so that she can try to fuck them....she just going out and probably dosent think about it much

Back