Hesitant girlfriend…

More progress, great. Maybe try a BBC video she could watch while your behind her with the Shane or the other black dildo. See if she will do that, without her blinders on. I think she's ready for that. She seems to enjoy more of the BBC videos now
Great idea this is!!

She’s been in Birmingham for the past hour now guys and she’s not messaged me.

I am dying with excitement.
Haha no, not the real gandalf (although I'd look wicked in a wizards hat, I'm sure)

Keep giving her space, enjoy the sense of endless possibilites! Oh, and keep us updated! :D

Hahah! It’s crazy isn’t it.

So hot!

Her response to my recent text was “Jaime stopppppp”

So I think she might be getting a bit annoyed so I’m going to lay off of it.

It’s weird because she brings BBC up and I give it her back. Then she shuts me down… weird!
View attachment 6060351

She sends me this…

With no message. Just one photo.

I text her this…

Oh fuckin Christ ❤️‍🔥🥵
You know you always will have but you have defo got a free pass tonight babe. Fucking hell 😈❤️‍🔥
I would love to spoil her with BBC

Haha no, not the real gandalf (although I'd look wicked in a wizards hat, I'm sure)

Keep giving her space, enjoy the sense of endless possibilites! Oh, and keep us updated! :D

Hahah!

This was her response… Awwww ill let you off just dont do it again ;) xxx

Shall I jus not make any more comments tonight guys?

Hahah!

This was her response… Awwww ill let you off just dont do it again ;) xxx

Shall I jus not make any more comments tonight guys?
Perhaps something like "I'll do my best but I can't make any promises 😅 you turn me on just too much 🥵😍 But I'll think I can manage tonight 😁! Now have a great evening, you'll look killer on that dancefloor/in the club/" in your own words of course. Or don't, trust your gut!

And then let her take the next step as well as just let her enjoy her evening :)

@jxjx hey man, ive never actually written anything here, usually just lurking, but you sound like youre from south england like me, possibly south east, ive been on the same journey as you, my girl is a hotty, cant shake the thought of watching her take a bbc, I can walk you through some of the steps I made if you like? Seems like youve done the biggest thing already by telling her about your fantasy, let me know if you wanna talk, ill send you pics of my girl too.

Perhaps something like "I'll do my best but I can't make any promises 😅 you turn me on just too much 🥵😍 But I'll think I can manage tonight 😁! Now have a great evening, you'll look killer on that dancefloor/in the club/" in your own words of course. Or don't, trust your gut!

And then let her take the next step as well as just let her enjoy her evening :)
I put this …

Me: Ohhh, go awayyyy. Threatening me are weeee? x

Her: Nooo never

Me: Nastyyyy... Ye you were 😞😂

I'll do my best but I can't make any promises 😅 you turn me on just too much 🥵😍 But I think I can manage tonight 🥴😂

Her: cbc0ee35-2ab4-4920-a556-88931d2c55de.jpeg

@jxjx

Just make sure you reassure her how gorgeous shes is and reinforce the love you have for her, she needs to feel safe with you, usually these things take time, as for the message she just sent she clearly loves teasing you too, is that what shes wearing tonight? ask her if shes wearing underwear, gotta let some things feel like theyre in her control too unless she shows sub tendancies.

what shall I do next guys?

Gandalf, I could do with your help here mate haha.
Holy hell, you have one beautiful woman there. Take good care of her!

Haha, I'll do what I can 😅
"You know, if you keep teasing me like that, it will be much harder to keep that promise 🥵 You are insanely hot! 🔥"
"Am I bad for having these thoughts? I mean... black looks REALLY good on you 😅😂"

@jxjx

Just make sure you reassure her how gorgeous shes is and reinforce the love you have for her, she needs to feel safe with you, usually these things take time, as for the message she just sent she clearly loves teasing you too, is that what shes wearing tonight? ask her if shes wearing underwear, gotta let some things feel like theyre in her control too unless she shows sub tendancies.
This, very much this! Now I do know you already know what she's wearing but connect to her good looks, how you love her, love how beautiful and hot she is. Reaffirm her.

I
This, very much this! Now I do know you already know what she's wearing but connect to her good looks, how you love her, love how beautiful and hot she is. Reaffirm her.
I’ve read an awful lot of bits and pieces and most women don’t feel sexy so the constant reinforcement of how sexy and beautiful she is needs to be made, you can play with her but ultimately she needs to feel like she’s making some decisions and not being ******* into them, my girl started off by not really being bothered by BBC now she happily finds the videos for us “it’s our secret” as she calls it, makes me hard just thinking about it haha.

The overriding theme I noticed along this small journey we’ve had so far is that she needs constant reassurance, what matters most to her is how sexy I make her feel when she’s doing things for me, it’s just a bonus she loves it herself now too. Must be hard to get your head around as a woman, for some men their woman being with another man is their worst nightmare so that must play a part, comes back to that security you need to give her, she may also think it might be a ploy to sleep with other women too, like a bargaining chip.

Just keep giving her that reassurance and if you feel her push back, ease off a bit.

Go get laid baby, blame it on the alcohol. You know you want to.
I'd say waayyyyy to soon! As in that step should be taken when NOT dru nk. And together.

Rather just ask her what she has been drinking, ask if she's having a good time etc. Tell her you love her and that you look forward to having her home again as you cannot stop thinking of her (make it hot!) but that she should have no rush home! Instead she should make sure to have a hell of an evening and enjoy herself!

Just don't tease the boys on the town too much, the other ladies will surely get jealous if she steals all the attention, as hot as she is, or somesuch!
Worth noting: She didn't say anything about you being bad. Neither for nor against, just laughing. A good sign I'd say.

Back