Herpes

My wife and I both have been diagnosed with herpes, hsv2 to be specific. I thought we were careful. We only did this kind of thing about once a year on vacation and spent a lot of time looking for the right guy. Still, we did not know enough about stds. Condoms don't work for herpes it can pass skin to skin. Men are much more likely to pass it to women. A huge number of people never have outbreaks so may never know they have it. Also once you get it dating becomes much more difficult so one would guess that a lot of folks would not be honest about it.
Be careful out there!

About 35% of White Women have hsv#2 now. People need to install the software update information in their minds about the current reality statistics. You're right, be careful out there. Another circumstance, most of the 35% of white women infected with hsv#2 don't care they have it,especially if it was bbc that infected them, those type of white pussies that don't care don't get pissed off at bbc for infecting them with hsv2, but they certainly are hypocrites and get very pissed off at bwc bulls if a bwc bull infected them with hsv2.

Another reason of millions of reasons why a lot of people recently say we are living in a clown world Twilight zone .

I take my sexual health seriously, and take the necessary precautions to keep all parties safe.

Ultimately, you are the one responsible for protecting your own health. Any like-minded person will respect that, and reciprocate that concern.

Anyone who is concerned for their sexual health should uphold that standard without compromise. Quality >> Quantity. Don't risk permanent consequences for temporary pleasure.

About 35% of White Women have hsv#2 now. People need to install the software update information in their minds about the current reality statistics. You're right, be careful out there. Another circumstance, most of the 35% of white women infected with hsv#2 don't care they have it,especially if it was bbc that infected them, those type of white pussies that don't care don't get pissed off at bbc for infecting them with hsv2, but they certainly are hypocrites and get very pissed off at bwc bulls if a bwc bull infected them with hsv2.

Another reason of millions of reasons why a lot of people recently say we are living in a clown world Twilight zone .
That’s a sobering statistic. Not doubting, but can you post a link to it for us all?

Whoa whoa whoa. Where did you come up with this figure? CDC reports in 2021 that 20% of the adult population has an STD. That report shows about an even split between men and woman so 11/10% not 35!! The highest incidence is the 20-25 yr old demographic and the lowest 30-40 year old demographic at 5%-10%. Men spread STD's just as effectively as women do sir.

Whoa whoa whoa. Where did you come up with this figure? CDC reports in 2021 that 20% of the adult population has an STD. That report shows about an even split between men and woman so 11/10% not 35!! The highest incidence is the 20-25 yr old demographic and the lowest 30-40 year old demographic at 5%-10%. Men spread STD's just as effectively as women do sir.
This is why I asked above for the information to support the figure that was thrown out. Glad you came back with what you did and the reference source.

My wife and I both have been diagnosed with herpes, hsv2 to be specific. I thought we were careful. We only did this kind of thing about once a year on vacation and spent a lot of time looking for the right guy. Still, we did not know enough about stds. Condoms don't work for herpes it can pass skin to skin. Men are much more likely to pass it to women. A huge number of people never have outbreaks so may never know they have it. Also once you get it dating becomes much more difficult so one would guess that a lot of folks would not be honest about it.
Be careful out there!

Acyclovir, or Valtrex cream can help with symptoms. I don't know if there is an outright method to eradicate the virus even yet. If there is, I guess your Doctor is definitely more knowledgeable than I am on that one.

There is but not many people subscribe to what needs to be done.
And I suppose you’re not going to elaborate for the sake and interest you have stirred especially for those in that may be in need of it? I for one am just curious as to what you have knowledge of. I have seen a handful of people on here that open discussed their infected status like the op…

And I suppose you’re not going to elaborate for the sake and interest you have stirred especially for those in that may be in need of it? I for one am just curious as to what you have knowledge of. I have seen a handful of people on here that open discussed their infected status like the op...
No because the information is readily available. But here's one just for you.

Intermittent fasting😉

Don't say I never gave you anything. 🤣

Back