Here we go!

So I have some great news.

After a very, very good conversation with the wife this morning she has finally 100% agreed to go through with everything!

We talked about everything. She asked if there were limitations, I said absolutely not. We went over everything.

The hottest thing for me was the conversation about where he could cum. She asked me if there was anywhere I wouldn’t let him/them cum. I said well where would you want it? Her exact response was “either in my mouth or just in me.” I can say I almost came right then and there.

Everything is finally a go, just need to find the correct suitor. She told me “as long as it’s big and black.” I cannot wait to see her having the time of her life!

I told her she was going to get addicted, she said “I already am.”

After a very, very good conversation with the wife this morning she has finally 100% agreed to go through with everything!

We talked about everything. She asked if there were limitations, I said absolutely not. We went over everything.

The hottest thing for me was the conversation about where he could cum. She asked me if there was anywhere I wouldn’t let him/them cum. I said well where would you want it? Her exact response was “either in my mouth or just in me.” I can say I almost came right then and there.

Everything is finally a go, just need to find the correct suitor. She told me “as long as it’s big and black.” I cannot wait to see her having the time of her life!

This was me almost a year ago. My hope was she would eventually go black. All of her playmates have been black. Going forward it’s likely that they all will be. Have fun with it my friend.

If you ever need a bull in Birmingham don't hesitate to message me.

Sounds like is 10 years ago! There’s nothing like seeing your wife take that bbc in her mouth for the very first time. It’s surreal.

Well, you say you went over everything and there are no limitations, then you assume she's always going to let you "watch" ... so you're totally dismissing the input of her chosen black males. I can assure you, some of them will NOT want you present. In fact, some will insist she go with them to their place or a motel. And if they want to keep her over a weekend, they'll keep her over a weekend. You are assuming that she'll remain in control of the situation. I assure you, not all women do maintain control; in fact, some become completely submissive. So, you might wish to reconsider the absence of parameters to your BBC "no limitations" activities.
If you notice, when skydiving, the skydivers usually carry two shoots .... now, why do you suppose that is? Just saying ... think past the novelty of this fun and think of the worst case scenario, then PLAN on how you will respond to it. 2477447

Last edited:

Bring her to me... I'll break her in nice and easy ;)

Hmmmmm might not be going as well as he says... Notice the media album with her pics has been deleted. Hmmmmm ?

Back