Her new lover fell in love with her!

Our 1st BBC experience took a different turn today when she admitted he was falling in love with her and he wanted to "wife her up". I cried half the day and she finally got through my stupid ego wall and reminded me how important I am to her and how much it means to her when I offered her up. It's a been a whirlwind of emotions. The voyeurist extascy of their sex scenes spun my head and I couldn't stop jacking off to watching my sweetheart and her big pretty eyes getting nailed by her new lover. I am so grateful to her for her unwavering support in helping me overcome the intense emotions I've witnessed since he tapped her last week. The moments of anticipation has had a ******* like effect on me. It feels like I am in a sexual nirvana when I see her lover do this thing. I'm not jealous, I think I'm just scared of her falling in love with him. We both recognize and attribute this amorous feeling to over excited passion and lust. He's a young guy so he realizes that my lil peach's pussy is the tightest and tastiest pussy he's ever had so naturally a young buck would fall in love with it. But my lil peach is the real thing and she can't half act out her passion. She is in it all the way and it obviously it shows. When she sucks him off she does it with true passion. When she fucks him with her hip thrusts she does it with grit. When she gets him to nut she licks to the last drop and when he's about to blow a load in her she'll clamp down and grind on his dick and balls til he bursts deep inside her.

Attachments

• JnS3.jpg
    JnS3.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 79
It's Not love but infatuation of good sex is all .these things happens all the time it's why there needs to be boundaries and respect for ones relationship and marriage. The Bull must Never try to take a man's wife from him after he allows her to play this is not what the game plan is UNLESS its discussed prior to meeting and everyone is on the same page. But enjoy

Back