Her ground rules

After my wife and I had a few drinks, we were feeling pretty open so I tossed out the idea of setting up ground rules/requirements if we were to do this (she’s still very much on the fence). I was pretty surprised that she was willing to come up with these on her own:

- 7-9 inches (bigger than me)
- Hotel meet ups only
- Condoms must (unless we commit to a regular)
- No anal
- I’m always present but don’t participate
- She chooses where he cums
- No sleepovers
- No reclaiming unless she wants

Thoughts on others I could suggest?

Last edited:
Those are pretty solid rules already and Jasmine certainly is more in tune w the cuckold side if you want to start down that route. I would discuss who handles who sets up the dates, selects the men and similar pre-date decisions. Do both of you have input/approval/veto over the male? Can you record (if you want that)? I would suggest items like anal and you participating be more “her preferences” instead of “rules”. That assumes she does anal at all. That gives her the option in the moment should she want either and you don’t break any rules. Determine if you want them to be rules or preferences (maybe a future conversation w some experience). Rules should never be broken during play. That leads to regret. But, preference can be changed because you discussed possible scenarios prior to play. This worked for us when we discussed bare play w our trusted bull. It remained our preference, but on this particular date (& ever since), she decided she was ready.
Above everything else, just talk a lot about it and after every play date.

Back