Her BF is moving in during pandemic

that sounds hot, are u ok with the humiliation? does it turn u on, do u still get to fuck your wife or does her pussy belong to him alone?
There could definitely be worse things than a little humiliation lol
I hadn’t had her pussy long before the pandemic started so yes her pussy is only his

Your wife is lucky to have a husband who so willingly relinquishes his castle, and his marital status, to another man. I def get why wifey and her lover like it. But you don't even get to watch? Put your foot down. You'll never learn how to fuck... with your ear to the bedroom door. You got to watch in person.

Well I’ve returned to work last week and my wife’s BF is going back to work Monday so he’s heading back to his apartment today... all good things must come to an end lol
But honestly I think if we had it to do over again none of us would change a thing
My wife told me today that I deserve a blow job after he leaves .... “I’m not gonna give you one but you deserve one” 🤨

It’s hard to believe that this was a year ago
They’re still together and she told me today that they’re planning a get away next month together

It’s hard to believe that this was a year ago
They’re still together and she told me today that they’re planning a get away next month together
do you want him to move back?
or you like it to be a normal life with some separate sessions with the BBC?

Back