HELPP!! Day after losing virginity and 1st cuckold experience

Okay. I'm totally conflicted in my emotions and could use some advice.
Summary of us. Boyfriend of 4 years expressed to me about a year ago his desire of being a maso cuck and slowly introduced me to this world of cuckolding. As probably the majority of females here I was totally unaware of the last following of this lifestyle. it took multiple requests from my boyfriend to learn and try it for him. of course I live him so I agreed on me learning how to be more of a Dom figure to him sexually. It evolved from me very vanilla riding his face. being on top. to me learning I actually enjoyed. LOVED. the power he was allowing me to have over him I never thought would be something I would possess. we talked about how far he wanted to go. He literally started treating me like a princess for treating him like a pathetic loser. I still am learning the depth of his desires and how much it mentally turns him on by being beneath me in a sense. What girl actually thinks her S.O. would beg her to tell him how small his dick is? How pathetic he is. I admit it grew on me. I was always cautious in the back of my head but I really got into it. He loved to hear me talk about how I crave real men while he would go down on me. From penis extenders. cages. anal plugs. To me literally seeing him take a huge strap on anally from me that hurt watching it go in him. I still can't see how he takes it and gets excited for it. it's erotic switching roles and being in power and using him. So we have learned more and more together. But have always just talked about actually letting me take a "real man". he'd get super turned on. but after he came he always got wishy washy. made us feel guilty for what we were doing. it grew so old I told him I was done with it. no more. we stopped for around a month. Then he literally begged me for basically two whole days to let us try again and he wouldn't fight who he was anymore. He suggested the cum control. the cock cage. that he chronically masterbated daily. How he read if we stop that we can get over the hump. And let me say total 180. He was spot on. After just two days I could see the changes. The cuckold lifestyle went from just the bedroom. kink. to our daily lives together. After two weeks he was literally worshipping me. He turned into a for lack of better term. house husband. He did everything in the house. He would go down on me every morning. like it was a duty. He was almost animalistic to my scent. my body. he'd lick my feet. I actually had to tell him that I wasn't comfortable allowing our friends to see his sissy side. (he's 6'2 and 225 lbs gym junkie).
He actually suggested we finalize our relationship and let me have sex with another man. He became consumed with it and helping me. I was totally into it with him. it's such a turn on sharing that with someone you love. Well last night we finally. or I had sex with my first other guy. "bull" He was black and my boyfriend didn't know actually a college friend who I felt safe. comfortable with for my first time. I expressed how I didn't feel totally comfortable with him being there. He assured me I could go by myself. He just begged for me to allow him to "clean up the mess" after . AKA letting the guy cum in me. Wont go into details about the encounrer

Okay. I'm totally conflicted in my emotions and could use some advice.
Summary of us. Boyfriend of 4 years expressed to me about a year ago his desire of being a maso cuck and slowly introduced me to this world of cuckolding. As probably the majority of females here I was totally unaware of the last following of this lifestyle. it took multiple requests from my boyfriend to learn and try it for him. of course I live him so I agreed on me learning how to be more of a Dom figure to him sexually. It evolved from me very vanilla riding his face. being on top. to me learning I actually enjoyed. LOVED. the power he was allowing me to have over him I never thought would be something I would possess. we talked about how far he wanted to go. He literally started treating me like a princess for treating him like a pathetic loser. I still am learning the depth of his desires and how much it mentally turns him on by being beneath me in a sense. What girl actually thinks her S.O. would beg her to tell him how small his dick is? How pathetic he is. I admit it grew on me. I was always cautious in the back of my head but I really got into it. He loved to hear me talk about how I crave real men while he would go down on me. From penis extenders. cages. anal plugs. To me literally seeing him take a huge strap on anally from me that hurt watching it go in him. I still can't see how he takes it and gets excited for it. it's erotic switching roles and being in power and using him. So we have learned more and more together. But have always just talked about actually letting me take a "real man". he'd get super turned on. but after he came he always got wishy washy. made us feel guilty for what we were doing. it grew so old I told him I was done with it. no more. we stopped for around a month. Then he literally begged me for basically two whole days to let us try again and he wouldn't fight who he was anymore. He suggested the cum control. the cock cage. that he chronically masterbated daily. How he read if we stop that we can get over the hump. And let me say total 180. He was spot on. After just two days I could see the changes. The cuckold lifestyle went from just the bedroom. kink. to our daily lives together. After two weeks he was literally worshipping me. He turned into a for lack of better term. house husband. He did everything in the house. He would go down on me every morning. like it was a duty. He was almost animalistic to my scent. my body. he'd lick my feet. I actually had to tell him that I wasn't comfortable allowing our friends to see his sissy side. (he's 6'2 and 225 lbs gym junkie).
He actually suggested we finalize our relationship and let me have sex with another man. He became consumed with it and helping me. I was totally into it with him. it's such a turn on sharing that with someone you love. Well last night we finally. or I had sex with my first other guy. "bull" He was black and my boyfriend didn't know actually a college friend who I felt safe. comfortable with for my first time. I expressed how I didn't feel totally comfortable with him being there. He assured me I could go by myself. He just begged for me to allow him to "clean up the mess" after . AKA letting the guy cum in me. Wont go into details about the encounrer
Almost word for word how it’s gone down between me and my girl.

. I was nervous. excited. turned on. we had instant chemistry in the bedroom. I blacked out in sexual lust. we literally had sex for hours. I had never been that sexually free and pleased.
Then reality set in. the hormones faded back. I knew I couldn't undo what I had done. I was consumed by guilt. fear. I felt sick. what if he didn't like it and didn't see me the same? Would he still love me? Could I do this and still love him? I cried on the way home. I cried to him. I told my friend I didn't think I could ever do that again. I was torn into pieces. I don't know why it got to me but it did.
my boyfriend was absolutely wonderful. He hugged me and looked me in my eyes and told me he loved me even more and how deep our connection is now. how we share something that requires up most trust and pure love. I started crying even more. laughing. I was so drained and he was so perfect. He just held me and we cuddled. slept. I then found myself happy I did it. and proud of myself of doing it because I wanted it. it's all a lot. But I just need help or advice on if I'm the only one who literally almost destroyed the first experience cuckolding

For people who don't have this desire, it's impossible for them to understand how you can love your sig other MORE watching them with someone else. It's just the way I, and your boyfriend are wired. I LOVE watching my wife with others and love her more because of the trust we have with one another. Take things slow, talk talk talk. Share your feelings with him and he with you. I have a feeling you'll be fine XOX

Back