Helping out Single Moms

It would be a good option for white cuckolds like me, even if it is little, we should help these mothers while they enjoy black alpha males!

Only if they agree to breed blonde white girls so them could be blacked when they grow up. And some white boys occasionally so there will be ways to produce new white girls in the future. You do not want this thing to go away, right?

Last edited:
you know i have had that idea before , in fact ive even ran ads on craigslit for it, when cl was still free and open to voive an opinion , ran ads lookinng for young white unwed girls that are preg w a blk babay and daddy kicked them out of his home to the streets , offered to take them in and feed n ckloth , buy baby goods to help em out, in alabama

In a heart beat I would, as a matter of fact I think they need to start a special section on this website for single moms to connect with members!

Good idea! Girls who agree to breed biracial should be financially rewarded so they can continue on thier backs servicing black masters and birthing beautiful mixed babies

Back