Helping newbies

This weekend I helped my 13th gf getting blacked in Germany! I got her real tipsy bc she was excited and got her blacked! she also stayed with him next i

This weekend I helped my 13th gf getting blacked in Germany! I got her real tipsy bc she was excited and got her blacked! she also stayed with him next day too!
You have any pictures of any of your gf who got blacked...with blurred faces ofcourse?

We are Chinese. Although my cock is only 13cm long, my girlfriend still feels pain during the sex. Her pussy is small. I’m wondering wether she can accept the huge cock from a black man.

We are Chinese. Although my cock is only 13cm long, my girlfriend still feels pain during the sex. Her pussy is small. I’m wondering wether she can accept the huge cock from a black man.
Get her a dildo (not too big at first), plenty of lube and take your time with it.

This weekend I helped my 13th gf getting blacked in Germany! I got her real tipsy bc she was excited and got her blacked! she also stayed with him next day too!
Has she told you about her night/day experience yet? Was she hooked? Who got her into it (female or male part of the couple you are, or both) and how? Thank you. It would really be great to read about that in a little more detail. ;) Thanks.

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
You can help me maybe! How can I convince my wife to cuckold me?

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
Awesome. 😍 but we are living in Qatar. If you know any one around here, let us know

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
I would love to have some advice from you.

We're somewhat new! Slowly progressing a little more each day. She has put me in chastity for the past 3 days! She knows that I fantasize about her being a slut for black men, and she plays along.. I'm pretty sure she thinks my fantasies are hot.. I know she loves locking me up, and being fully encharge while my cage is on.

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Heyyy, new to the cuck lifestyle, would absolutely love to learn more and mby even as you said"providing me with my first BBC"Im also from Europe if that matters in anyway! ^^

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Hi we are very newcomers living in London UK looking for genuine guys

Back