Help, wife slept with someone else

Hi all, I have this fantasy of the wife and I having a cuckold relationship with bbc. About 5 years ago she did sleep with 2 bbc’s , but she went off it, I watch and read about it and recently I have been txting her little stories of her going black again.
Anyway on Friday night me the wife and my best mate got pissed, and she has told me this morning that they had sex after I crashed out.
I’ve told her I have forgiven her but am still upset, but he is white, but it is Me who has always said she could with a bbc if out on town.
What should I do? Go mad and confront my mate? Or do I be shallow and turn the situation into my favour for a cuckold relationship with bbc?

Hi Bowlwolf:

If I were you, since I'd been giving the wife a free pass to have sex with other men, even though you preferred Black men for her, I would calm down and just go with the flow. The worst thing you could do is throw a fit and virtually guarantee she'll never play again because you can't handle it. Also, there's no need to be pissed at your mate, because you know damn well he had no chance the instant she decided to fuck him.

Go for the cuckold angle and tell your wife you love her for what she did and admit it's what you want her to do because it turns you on. You can try to get her some BBC while you're doing everything you can to get her spreading her legs for anybody she wants. Remember cuckolding is about her, not you, and support her in every way possible to make it happen. Your wife and your mate might have an affair that lasts years, or maybe just the one time, you never know, but it's a start on your new life as a cuckold if you make it that. Just be prepared for the most amazing changes in your wife that you could ever imagine.

Remember, be careful what you wish for, because you might get it, and what you get will not be what you think it is now. Her idea of cuckolding you WILL be different than your idea of what it should be, so again, go with the flow.

Thank you nrbill, it’s exactly what I wanted hear. Your right I started it and should thank her, the more I think about it the more I am thankful and turned on by it. I know I/we have always been about bbc , it might make her more receptive to it in the future. She has said it was just sex, not enjoyable and he had a tiny dick lol.
Thanks again for your words

Hi again Bowlwolf:

Be sure to keep us up on how things go for you and your wife. Don't push too hard and make sure you keep yourself under control, no matter what. If you fuck this up, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Make things fun, especially for your wife. Again, it's all about her, not you, so don't let "you" get in her way, and make sure she gets whatever it is she wants for sex so it's fun for her. If she's happy, you'll be happy , too.

nrbill

Don't worry be happy, lay back take it easy sooner or later she will want some chocolate and do it again. If you raise hell she is liable to stop all together. I would even go so far as to develop a friendship with a black fellow and introduce her to him.

Hi all, I have this fantasy of the wife and I having a cuckold relationship with bbc. About 5 years ago she did sleep with 2 bbc’s , but she went off it, I watch and read about it and recently I have been txting her little stories of her going black again.
Anyway on Friday night me the wife and my best mate got pissed, and she has told me this morning that they had sex after I crashed out.
I’ve told her I have forgiven her but am still upset, but he is white, but it is Me who has always said she could with a bbc if out on town.
What should I do? Go mad and confront my mate? Or do I be shallow and turn the situation into my favour for a cuckold relationship with bbc?

Why would you be upset if you have a cuckold fantasy? Or are you upset because she slept with a white guy and not a black guy? If that's the case It's totally understandable to be upset......no white women should ever have sex with a white guy...EVER!

If I had went out and fucked a white guy besides my husband my marriage would be over. When you are in a relationship and you let the spouse know what you want it's inexcusable to go outside the lines. Had you said it didn't matter that's one thing, but she knew your wishes and that was disrespectful. No that's not a good girl move.

Thank her, reward her and spoil her for her actions. This will train and encourage her to do it again.

Why would you be upset if you have a cuckold fantasy? Or are you upset because she slept with a white guy and not a black guy? If that's the case It's totally understandable to be upset......no white women should ever have sex with a white guy...EVER!
Yes I am upset with that and it’s my supposedly friend and best man at our wedding

Back