Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Leave her alone

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Approach her and try talking

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
@Mac-n-cheese, I'm starting to think your loosing it dude. No where in his post did he say the chic is married. For all we know she is a widow, divorcee, in an open-marriage, never married, who knows unless she got a ring on her finger and she makes an affirmative statement to him that she is married and not interested.

If she is married then yes he should find out the deal (open relationship, maybe hubby is a cuckold, sissy, etc.).

@feb1588 - keep studying and observing this chic as you proceed, but do so with caution and the yellow-light flashing. If it is temporary seasonal work, make your move and who knows, she may give you a good reference and hire you for future jobs too. This could work out nicely just don't piss her off.

I totally agree with you @bigblackbull76.
It's only a seasonal job so I really have nothing to lose in this situation. I've been playing the cool role and just flirting with a little bit here and there. Shooting a couple complements her way. I kinda wanna make the first move seems like that's what she is waiting for but the again I want her to act first. We already make physically touch each other when we talk n laugh isn't that saying something?!? Fuk it I normally wouldn't even been going through this Id just approach her and see.

I've been doing a lot of side jobs for this company in Lockport. Close to my hometown Painting, dry wall, floors etc. Well the owner of the company is German, 49yrs young, long blonde hair and her body is jaw dropping for her age! Nice ass and tits to accompany her. Now I caught her watching me threw her office window a few times! We even made eye contact a couple of times. Now I wanna approach her in a mannerly way. How should I approach her or should I just leave it along and let it be. Oh yeah she is married. I'm only 27yrs old normally I would just approach her and see what happens. But I wanna kinda take a different route this time or better yet a new technique.

Need advice ladies and gentlemen!
Help!!!

I got one rule: YOU DON'T ******* WERE YOU EAT, LIVE OR SLEEP.

In correct English: YOU DON'T FUCK WITH WORK, AROUND WERE YOU LIVE OR YOUR HOUSE.

Hope this helps.

View attachment 430890 Read his post again, bigblackbull? You were saying?
Apology accepted!
ps ... and it's losing, not loosing. View attachment 430891

Well Mac-man, it appears I stand corrected on two accounts. I did overlook the part where he stated she was married and my spelling/grammar is lacking. Since you accepted my apology before I could offer it there is no need for me to say anymore beyond I apologize as a man, admit I was in the wrong, and obviously I'm the one who is losing it. :blackgrimace: Looks like I may owe you a Big MacNfries here.

I concede to your point Mac man, if she is married then it does change the dynamics of this pussy cat hunt. You have to excuse my prior eagerness as I can't help but being a Bull and I just love the thrill of a good hunt to crush a fresh cunt.

@feb1588, your call, proceed with even more caution and find out the situation with her marriage first.

Last edited:
I've been doing a lot of side jobs for this company in Lockport. Close to my hometown Painting, dry wall, floors etc. Well the owner of the company is German, 49yrs young, long blonde hair and her body is jaw dropping for her age! Nice ass and tits to accompany her. Now I caught her watching me threw her office window a few times! We even made eye contact a couple of times. Now I wanna approach her in a mannerly way. How should I approach her or should I just leave it along and let it be. Oh yeah she is married. I'm only 27yrs old normally I would just approach her and see what happens. But I wanna kinda take a different route this time or better yet a new technique.

Need advice ladies and gentlemen!
Help!!!
From what I have read throughout this thread you are really at a point where you need to get her on neutral ground away from work. If you are having a conversation toward the end of the workday, suggest meeting at some public location to continue the conversation. Let her get herself to the location, you don't want to give the impression that this is a date, just a chance to continue a good conversation.

From what I have read throughout this thread you are really at a point where you need to get her on neutral ground away from work. If you are having a conversation toward the end of the workday, suggest meeting at some public location to continue the conversation. Let her get herself to the location, you don't want to give the impression that this is a date, just a chance to continue a good conversation.

I think that is a great suggestion. If she agrees to meet out of the office and someplace else to talk that will definitely get the both of you more relaxed to speak longer and more freely without the interruptions of the office (phones, co-workers, other eye's of co-workers, etc.). But also she is partially consenting to where things are going to go next. Only one more stop after that, and its the bed.

Engaging her in conversation,.. Get a prop like a men's clothing catalogue and let her see you with it at lunch for instance or the end of the day.. Ask her " I have a date next week and Im gonna get some new clothes. Any suggestions?" Now if I were her Id say " Well, she's a lucky woman." and you'd have your answer. or for sure you'll get a feel for her.
Excellent suggestion! Nice neutral topic of conversation, and indirectly tells her that you apparently aren't seriously involved with anyone.

Back