Training new girl need advice !

Just met a new girl she’s 18 and is interested in watching big black cock videos for the first time with me on the phone. She’s in school and I need help with what kind of videos to start off with and how I should approach her in converting her to being a black cock worshipping slut. I asked her if I can post her on here to get advice and she agreed but is a little hesitant to get started.

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpeg
    IMG_0310.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_0309.jpeg
    IMG_0309.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_0311.jpeg
    IMG_0311.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_0312.jpeg
    IMG_0312.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_0313.jpeg
    IMG_0313.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 685
Just met a new girl she’s 18 and is interested in watching big black cock videos for the first time with me on the phone. She’s in school and I need help with what kind of videos to start off with and how I should approach her in converting her to being a black cock worshipping slut. I asked her if I can post her on here to get advice and she agreed but is a little hesitant to get started.
Wife writing or cuckold sessions later are both educational introductory ideas for her to fantasize on

She’s fine as hell if that’s her.

Sound good but don't ******* her into it just take it slowly and get her to agree with what you desire and let her know how hot it is.

Back