Help for refugees.

There's an aid house near where I live, sort of like an immigrant shelter, it's full of some amazing Hondurans, huge black men. I've always been curious to sign up as a volunteer, but I don't know if it's illegal to "have a thing" with them outside of there, because of their illegal immigrant status, Do you know the legality about it?
Ah, some laws are just societal borders that need to be torn down ;-)
And if you don't want to risk having something "outside of there", Just have your thing inside there ;-)

There's an aid house near where I live, sort of like an immigrant shelter, it's full of some amazing Hondurans, huge black men. I've always been curious to sign up as a volunteer, but I don't know if it's illegal to "have a thing" with them outside of there, because of their illegal immigrant status, Do you know the legality about it?
If you work there as a volunteer it’s not illegal. Your both are adults and free to live your lives. If you don’t have a special position in the shelter, where it can be seen as a miss use of power your in legal ground.
It can be a cause of conflict with other volunteers, people working there and other refugees. So keep it down, don’t bother other and don’t let it affect your work there.

But outside of dating or having affairs it’s a great experience for yourself and for the refugees to work together and share your differences and common things and help is always welcomed and appreciated.
Make them feel more welcomed and help them with there first steps in their new home.

CNN —

Children were among six people injured Thursday in a knife attack in Annecy, in southeast France, triggering a wave of panic in the small alpine town.

Four children sustained wounds following the incident, according to the prefecture of Haute-Savoie. All of those injured were taken to hospital.

“Emergency services and security forces intervened very quickly,” a statement from the prefecture said.

Local authorities said earlier that at least eight people had been injured.

A Syrian asylum-seeker was suspected of carrying out the attack, but his motive is unclear, Bonnet-Mathis said. There is no apparent terrorist motive, she added.

Our support and assistance to refugees has been graciously acknowledged when my brave wife yelled and pushed the top of our ******* Abebi's black head into the light of day in the delivery room of the nearby university hospital. I was overcome with emotion and joy by a euphoric high with violent crying fits that didn't want to end. A nurse who was present led me to a nearby chair, on which I was able to sit down with her help, my whole body still shaking.

A few minutes later, after I had calmed down a bit, the same nurse gently placed the little newborn in my arms. I know that at that moment I was the happiest man in the world!

I carefully hugged the third baby we had been hoping for, and tenderly laid my hand on his black, curly hair.

Abebi, which means 'the longed for' in Nigerian, looked a lot like her cute mom, I thought blissfully to myself!

I didn't even have a guess about her breeder though!

Babatunde and Obayana were the first migrants that we looked after on a voluntary basis as part of a Munich integration project. The young Africans had just fled their home country and needed our help.

My 32-year-old wife and I agreed that this support could not only consist of assistance with dealing with authorities or language lessons, but had to encompass the whole person and all their needs.

My wife Evi did her very best to meet these needs and word of this naturally got around among the migrants in the refugee homes in the area and also in the local Nigerian community.

I really don't remember how many enthusiastic African visitors we had afterwards, but Evi spoiled them all with passion and euphoria. Very seldom did single boys visit us, mostly groups of 3 - 5 migrants came who wanted to have fun together with my darling.
Sometimes they let me join in the lovemaking with my wife. I then squeezed her hand in love and cleaned her lap thoroughly with my tongue after each act so that she was clean again for the next person in the group.

In the meantime, the neighbors were already whispering about the frequent visits by men to our house. My wife's enthusiastic screams, which they could hear 24/7 during her violent orgasms, did not go unnoticed until her period stopped after a month.

With unbearable tension we waited tightly embraced and nervously for the result of the pregnancy test. Overjoyed, we sank into an intimate and passionate kiss when the test was positive!

But we were both very tense and excited because we didn't know who was growing inside Evi's belly. We were sure that we would both love this creature more than anything. Evi and I not only allowed the pregnancy, but longed for it. Everything felt right in that moment!

Without exception, the boys continued to lovingly care for Evi even after she became pregnant. Without being jealous of their rivals, everyone thought that they themselves could be the ******* and approached my wife with the utmost warmth and cordiality.

Never before has Evi been so intensively cared for during pregnancy. Even the sisters and mothers of her numerous black guests came, brought us food, helped with the housework or chatted with Evi all day long. The ladies caressed and kissed her gorgeous baby bump in fascination. The African culture is without a doubt much more caring for women than the European one!

For me and Evi, this time was the high point of our marriage so far and since the beginning of the integration project we had consciously avoided any vaginal sexual intercourse.

Instead, my wife should hold the sensuality of her fertile young body for the people we decided together to support. In this way we wanted to make our very special contribution to the development of a diverse and multi-ethnic society and at the same time expand our family.

We have now been rewarded with this gift from God and I have been in an overwhelming rush of happiness since the birth of our ******* a year ago.

Our two 6 and 8 year old sons love Abibi very much! Evi's parents are also proud of their third grandchild. Unfortunately, my mom finally cut off all contact with us. However, she didn't like my wife from the start and thought she was a slut. From her point of view, the proof of this was provided by the birth of Abebi.

Not sure about the legality but my wife volunteer worked at a similar shelter.

Back