Help for refugees.

Yes, also the European girls have sensed the situation and demand we keep the borders open to Africa and Middle-East, they don’t let us whitebois to stand in the way anymore, say a word against their new boyfriend invasion and girls will socially destroy you. Also the refugees always choose the best looking white girls, that way they show who’s in power and white girls sense we whitebois don’t dare to do nothing about it.

We whitebois should make sure the refugee men and white girls can make contact easily, it’s best for everyone that the refugee guys from Africa stay happy and calm getting to choose the best white girls from our countries. I wouldn’t even think about approaching the best looking white girls for example in clubs anymore, the African and Middle Eastern males hate competition and want to rule and take the charge in their new white countries, I don’t want to risk a conflict against stronger and many times more aggressive males.
I appreciate your opinion, but still we cannot see black men and middle eastern men as equal status

But we do know that European women prefer any middle eastern man who is in bad shape to any good European man lol. My Western European acquaintances say that among European white girls, they are very attracted to immigrant men, especially black men, just like in America. Moreover, birth rates among native Europeans are very low. The future of Western Europe is definitely a serious black and middle eastern population

View attachment 6156465First black cock in the life of a white girl. She herself wanted to take this picture as a keepsake. She already knows that she will soon have a lot of black dicks, and she will be a good black slut. But this is the first black cock she will remember!
So true. My wife and I also have a place in our hearts for the first black man that fucked her; very happy, exciting memories.

There's an aid house near where I live, sort of like an immigrant shelter, it's full of some amazing Hondurans, huge black men. I've always been curious to sign up as a volunteer, but I don't know if it's illegal to "have a thing" with them outside of there, because of their illegal immigrant status, Do you know the legality about it?
Ah, some laws are just societal borders that need to be torn down ;-)
And if you don't want to risk having something "outside of there", Just have your thing inside there ;-)

Back