Help for refugees.

Yes, yes, you're right. I feel that this rough and hard sex is dragging me down and I become sex slave for them, and I like it. I like it when they fuck me in the mouth to tears and to nausea, I know what I am for it. And I like it too.
Please pm me about the most recent events. Thank you, sweet sexy MARUSIALT

[QUOTE = "Четанша, должность: 2407331, участник: 281693"]
Пожалуйста, напишите мне о последних событиях. Спасибо, сладкий сексуальный MARUSIALT
[/ QUOTE]
Что бы вы хотели узнать? Пишите вопросы, мне легче ответить.

[QUOTE = "Четанша, должность: 2407331, участник: 281693"]
Пожалуйста, напишите мне о последних событиях. Спасибо, сладкий сексуальный MARUSIALT
[/ QUOTE]
Что бы вы хотели узнать? Пишите вопросы, мне легче ответить.
Da

Attachments

• 15603297864811747966400.jpg
    15603297864811747966400.jpg
    839.2 KB · Views: 23
How long have I served black - for more than five years now, and for two years not a single white dick. How many have served during this time ... I do not know, I did not count, but probably already 1000, maybe more ... Michael always finds new customers. Often rents me out or gives to friends and acquaintances for my birthday and other holidays. Yesterday I went to his acquaintances, he made them a present, a good gesture - they rested, talked, drank beer and watched a TV show, I went to no and sucked everyone while they rested.

How long have I served black - for more than five years now, and for two years not a single white dick. How many have served during this time ... I do not know, I did not count, but probably already 1000, maybe more ... Michael always finds new customers. Often rents me out or gives to friends and acquaintances for my birthday and other holidays. Yesterday I went to his acquaintances, he made them a present, a good gesture - they rested, talked, drank beer and watched a TV show, I went to no and sucked everyone while they rested.
So how many hours... rest in between sessions ???

Do they think they have a chance to impregnate your sweet streched pussy ? It must make them wildly competitive...who pumps the most seed

Usually two or three sessions of two or three guys, but there are more guys, then one or two sessions. They always give two or three hours to rest, but I can suck for a long time. Sometimes the tongue and lips go numb, but I like it!

Usually two or three sessions of two or three guys, but there are more guys, then one or two sessions. They always give two or three hours to rest, but I can suck for a long time. Sometimes the tongue and lips go numb, but I like it!
Is it mostly oral....Or strictly oral ? Do they fuck. ..??? You must orgasm often , does that set off chain reaction...MULTIPLE climax...contractions, gasping tombreathe ??

Always...wondered if you went with me to a camp if they would permit
body guards and camera person ...?

Usually there is no strictness in this, except for what Michael says to me. Sometimes it says that I have to suck on everyone, but if someone wants to fuck, that should also give. But it happens only screaming, strictly.

Back